OH MY FUCKING GOD

Im the newbiest peron in PoE but i see the skill tree and i just thought "is stupidly big, and i live it "
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 6:02:09 PM
dont worry after u choose a skill u like 90% of the tree will be gone :D
"
Im the newbiest peron in PoE
<------ PERON

" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Last edited by typ3r on May 24, 2016, 4:45:55 PM
"
Im the newbiest peron in PoE but i see the skill tree and i just thought "is stupidly big, and i live it "

It is a web of very few correct decisions
Spoiler
Take health nodes and play ranged AoE
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:38:59 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
^ Path of CI IMO

Don't send a new guy into frogger/mario world as CI. Be nice.
"

She's a wondrous beast. Full of twists, turns, and deadly traps. Explore as you will, but always be cautious, as one wrong turn can ruin your build...

Haha, really though, it's a super awesome tree that we don't thank GGG for, often enough.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
meh overrated. its EHP and DPS you mainly select with your build in mind. GGG could almost do same with slider bars and pts.

e.g.

HP
ES
DEX
STR
INT
CRIT
WED

etc
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2016, 5:24:45 PM
This world is an illusion, exile.

They do a decent job of tricking your mind into thinking there are a shit ton of options. There are many paths to take on the passive tree, just make sure you pick up the life nodes on the way to your desired location.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:39:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info