What support gems to use with split arrow?

Hello,

My current setup is

tooltip shows 70k with only lvl 10 phys to lighting,before I had

instead of Pshys to lightning and showed only 63k
.My crit chance droped from 50% to 33%.So what's better?
Last edited by JKlupper on May 23, 2016, 9:11:02 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 3:24:08 AM
Everything you do is sub-optimal.
Last edited by xThreads on Jul 2, 2021, 7:24:52 AM
I don't have acces to one.i was just wondering in this particular case which is better?Ou and I get more dps with low level phis to lighting than with lvl 19 added fire.At least in tooltip.
Last edited by JKlupper on May 23, 2016, 9:27:59 PM
LG is cool bow, but it's bit different than Harbringers. It has tons of attack speed, doesn't need acc at all anywhere (that's really nice), but its crit base is poor. Take faster attacks out and put Inc. Strikes back. This should help.

I didn't use PtL for 2 patches, so I can't even say wheter WED or Inc. Crt. Dmg is better there. I belive that players usually use WED.

Spoiler
toolpit is a liar, don't listen to him
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 23, 2016, 10:30:40 PM
I am also thinking that having mostly ele damage with phis to lighting I wont be able to do a lot of map mods that I can do without phis to lighting.Right now only phis reflect is a problem.If i use phis to lighting ele equilibrium will be a problem,a single mob with ele reflect and -res or elemental weakness will be a problem.Seems like elemental damage sucks even do tooltip says way more dps.Just feels wrong.I think i ll Use Increased critical multiplier gem.Ty for answers anyway
Last edited by JKlupper on May 23, 2016, 10:44:02 PM
I used to say excatly this, but I must take it back a little. Ele can be nice too, for instance, ele reflect is way easier to handle.
Btw. don't hate LG for reflect, I have 18k of eva and I'm hitting myself without any troubles with harbringer as well. Matter of practice, I guess.

I tried to try some PtL setup with 5L, but I tried some other stuff lately. With this:

seriously not good setup, and 3 Pow. charges I could get 44% of crit chance and around 100k toolpit (which is liar, tho). If I had chromes I'd use SA+PtL+WED+Inc.C.Strik.+PPAD. probably.

Spoiler
IF you dig russian rullette and such stuff you can try:
I think you would like Pierce instead of F. Proj. better. With LG you'd like using your power charge, too. Also taking obligatory "Depth perception" makes no sense with LG, so instead you could take "True strike" near Scion start. Also- jewels with crit everywhere)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 23, 2016, 11:12:47 PM
I'd simply use Split Arrow, PPAD, Increase Crit. Strikes, Chain or Pierce, Added Fire Damage, WED or Increase Crit Multi.
I don't like much slower proj as its slows arrows quite sensibly and this doesn't feel good.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
skuadak wrote:
... With this:

seriously not good setup...

I agree (at least if they are without F. Proj). I just don't have chromes since I try to run ele ranger.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 3:25:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info