Autoit loading time timer - Legal or not?

Hello,

I came across a timer that timed the loading screen time. Is this legal or not?

Last bumped on May 23, 2016, 3:24:27 PM
Time it for what? How does it "time it"?
Its like a stop watch that measures the time of the loading screen.
bannable, if you use any tool to try measure load time to try see if there is a master, corrupted zone or whatever.

That and it rarely works because stuff is not loaded until you encounter it hence it freezing the game momentarily , nor will it in the upcoming patch because they are changing how the game loads

Also bannable because it will lead to you spam creating instances faster than you can conceivably run them and destabilize the server
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 23, 2016, 12:14:32 PM
If you want to measure load times to look for Vaal zones, this is doable without any tools. Just load the zone you want to farm it in a few times to get your baseline frame time and then every time you load the zone and your frame time is a lot higher, you are 90% likely to come upon a vaal zone. This is working for me and several friends of mine that has been doing this for a long time.

Click F1 ingame and look at the frame time which is the one furthest to the left of the 3. If you want to do this for perandus boxes, you are out of luck cause they dont seem to raise the frame time much at all. Vaal zones raises it a lot so its easily noticeable.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info