[Guide] How to make a bad build

Ok so I see a lot of bad builds in this meta. This post is to help educate the community at making builds:

1. Does your build use whirling blades or have 300+ms?
2. Do you use both a diamond and silver flask?
3. Can your damage skill of choice hit AT MINIMUM the whole screen?
4. Do you cast automatically? Example: Self cast flameblast has to stand still to cast, COC doesn't. Second example (hard concept): Self cast ice spear has to stand still to cast, vaal spark FOLLOWS YOU.
5. Do you have at least 20k tooltip?

If answer to any of these questions is no then congratulations! You build is an extremely bad build for this meta.

Edit: Fixed some grammars and spellings ppl seem to mistake for troll post or something
Last edited by Chalcon on May 22, 2016, 11:22:31 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 1:23:08 PM
Nice b8 m8 i would r8 8/8.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I said no to all of your choices, I must really MetaSuck at this game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
I said no to all of your choices, I must really MetaSuck at this game.

Is ok I mean u can make some funner build which maybe kill 2-3 mob at a time. It isnt mean is not fun, just mean bad clearspeed so long time to get lv100.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Nice b8 m8 i would r8 8/8.

Its not a troll wtf... Is it beacause the spelling mistake? That is only because I type fast, will fix now.
"
Chalcon wrote:

3. Can your damage skill of choice hit AT MINIMUM the whole screen?

I plan on creating a build with like +200-300% increased proj speed to clear maps like canyon with a few shots.
This is a buff.
Last edited by ApE_EmPeROR on May 22, 2016, 11:40:30 AM
I think you're slightly exaggerating the amount of movespeed, and I don't agree with Point #2 at all (although I'd say some method of reliably triggering Onslaught is important).

Just quibbles though, really.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Ik this is a meme post but Silver flask is insane defensively and offensively on a Raider.
Im a pro noob 👍
my english sux.
Any build that's fun is a good build; no longer fun -> reroll into another fun build. ez pz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info