Would Iron will + Iron Grip + Crown of Eyes double dip?

So I was thinking, would my bow attacks get a bonus % from my str(iron grip) and then bonus % from my str(Repentance gloves(iron will)+crown of eyes. Kinda seems like it should. But I cant check myself right now. Maybe some one knows?
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 9:24:54 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
No. Iron Will makes the strength bonus to melee physical damage apply to spells. That bonus already applies to attacks naturally, so Crown of Eyes doesn't do anything to it.
Any given Damage modifier can only apply once to a Damage value. Iron Will and Iron Grip only change where Strength's bonus applies, they don't create a separate Increased Damage value. As such, whether you gain the Damage bonus from Strength or not becomes binary - and because you already have Iron Grip, Iron Will doesn't change a thing.

You only get Str's damage bonus once.
I see :(
Thank you for explanation.
The combination does make it apply to non-physical attack damage, since Iron Will applies it to all spell damage, regardless of type, and Crown of Eyes translates this to all attack damage. This is of questionable usefulness given the effort involved, but does work.
You don't need iron grip to achieve that effect though, since Crown of Eyes works for all attacks.
Crown of Eyes

Also, you can't actually get Iron Will on your attacks using the support gem, since attacks don't have the spell keyword, so Iron Will won't support them.
You can use these gloves though:

to get iron will on all of your attacks. So, the effort you need to go through is to have (and be able to equip) those gloves and crown of eyes.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info