Supporter Packs Bugged NEED URGENT FIX

I purchased your prophecy supporter pack through steam around 6 PM Brisbane time 21/5/2016 and after adding the funds and purchasing it I originally received no items or coins and I got a message saying "the operation timed out" so I tried again and the same thing happened, however I has now given me the items for both and still no coins....... this cost me $120 which was only supposed to be 60 and hasn't even given me my points as of yet. I would like a refund for one of the packs and you can take the MTX that was purchased and the 500 points I was meant to receive.
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 4:58:16 AM
Update I restarted the client and have received my points now as well and would just like the refund for the one pack if I could thank you for your time.
I would email support about this. Just hit the contact support button at the top.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Thanks man didn't realize it was better to do it that way :) email sent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info