phc The Harvest coc cyclone fun/hipster build

Atziri video: https://youtu.be/e7lXHVav8wo

Not the best place to show this build since bosses go immune to shock and Vinktar+ToH+diamond flask gives me most dps.

Bit bored with phc right now so after I saw Karvarousku's The Harvest coc build videos, I decided to try one myself.

First I though its gonna suck but it ended up okay build. Diamond flask is so good that I took volls amu from my coc discharger + added romira ring for some endu charge generation because why not.

Gear not optimal, missing accuracy and trying to break 10k es. My jewels suck hard, but I need resistance to be ele weak capped. Phc trading is so dead that I dont even bother lol.

Tree: poeurl.com/DNJ

Why those status ailment avoidance nodes you might wonder? Because with them + taste of hate active I have 101% chance to avoid freeze and chill :D No need another freeze flask.

Gear:
Spoiler

Some links/sockets make no sense. Thats because Im lazy to chrome this stupid es gear that im gonna (hopefully) replace soon anyway. Yeah, and the rare ring kinda sucks/ could craft something on it. But it works for now.

Jewels:
Spoiler

Last edited by Kullevi on May 28, 2016, 5:52:39 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 5:47:59 AM
What a hipster...
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
How many Chromes did you chest take? I'm using a ES/EVA hybrid chest because im at like 1k on my Regalia
Something between 500-1000. Didnt count but had to buy chromes several times.

My chest was blue and rolled with -32% reduced attribute requirements so it helped.

Its a bit shit to roll those colours, if you have access to ES version of Atziri Splendour, it would work too.

U can always use some blue spell too, but then you dont benefit from hatred + taste of hate so its pretty big dmg loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info