Disappearing Items + Currency

Logged on today to find that almost all of my currency items had disappeared.

All that was left was Orbs of Augmentation, Blacksmith's Whetstones, Armourer's Scraps, Scrolls of Wisdom and Portal Scrolls.

I did have Blessed orbs, Divine, GCP, Chaos, Chisels, Alchemy's, Baubels, Jeweler's Orbs, chromatics and alterations, transmutations, and chances.(Probably more, can't remember though)

I also noticed some items missing as well (open spaces in tabs that WERE filled with gear). I can confirm that one of the items was a +40 Dex rare quiver.

Account Security does not appear to be compromised, because I still have maps, quality gems and other high-end gear present.

This has happened to a friend of mine, and I have heard from him that it had happened to many others after recent patches.

Not asking for my stuff back, but this should be a really high priority fix.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I just lost all my currency 5 min ago, I log out and can't log back on, then after 5min, i got on, all my currency are gone.
You were probably hacked. The hackers most likely went straight for your currency, because those are the most easy to sell, they would not have to waste time taking gear etc and having to resell it (hence why they left the crappy currency items alone as well)
did u click on some links that were advertising suspicious things about the game?

appears to me that your hacked.
Except that I am missing items, and can guaruntee that 2 of the items were UNIDENTIFIED rares. What hacker takes all currency, leaves my uniques, and takes unidentified rares instead?
Same all my orbs dissapeared only ones left are trasmutation, but i still got my 19% Freezing pulse right in my inventory my 5L chest wich worth more then my whole account was and 2 uniques wich can be sold in a sec for 2-3 GCP, my characters are untouched and im pretty sure my account security is ok (no i didint click links, no i dont have any keyloggers first thing was to run a virus check with multiple clients and change password my PC is clean) so im thinking about login mess up again? or something other, or the database got compromised because it has happened to 4 out my 5 friends who is playing.

Edit: Also pretty sure hackers wouldnt mind selling a few things, any other game i was hacked in they cleaned my account to null, they left nothing, in WOW they took everything left me with only indestructible not sellable items, in D2 all my bank chars where cleaned even the lvl 10 uniqes taken, so if they where hackers they did a pretty shitty job.
Last edited by Antox on Feb 19, 2013, 10:54:33 AM
Support is just saying i have been hacked, come who does this? Someone stoles my car keys and takes my wallet out of the car bat leaves the laptop on the backseats and the car there? What kind of thief would do that?-.-
Last edited by Antox on Feb 19, 2013, 11:04:19 AM
I've just logged on after being offline for about 2-3 days to have the exact same problem. All of my currency is gone, a handful of random red gems, and that's it. All of my high end equipment, and everything else is still there. If it was hackers, how? I've never been hacked in any other game that I've played and I've been playing games such as this for a very long time. I have not clicked 'suspicious links' or anything of the sort because I never do such things, I've only been to websites I know have no issues such as this that I've gone to for years.

I played for probably about a year now through closed beta and now that open beta is out and I build up a nice little stash it disappears? This problem has to be fixed, NOW. Something is wrong if this is happening on a wide scale.

EDIT: Scratch that, all my maps are gone too. I'm not farming for days to get one entry level map again.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Last edited by Duskbane on Feb 19, 2013, 3:28:47 PM
just a simple question, did any of you use a torrent to download the OB patch? instead of the official POE one?
No used the official patcher

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info