[2.2] LL Voltaxic LA ONE HIT ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (WITH VIDEOS)

Can anyone explain me interaction with Frost Wall?!
Why Pierce better than Chain in this situation?

When arrow hits Frost Wall it procuring the secondary effect from LA.
With Chain arrow goes to nearby Frost Wall unit/section and again procuring the secondary effect from LA, repeating this 2 times (from Chain).

But Pierce?! When we casting Frost Wall it is based perpendicularly to us, so even if Frost Wall 56 units long (lvl 20), it is 1 unit in width/thick, so arrow will pierce Frost Wall once!?

Unless there are more then 1 Frost Wall cast, but still at most 3!
And Chain better against packs then pierce.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Can anyone explain me interaction with Frost Wall?!
Why Pierce better than Chain in this situation?

When arrow hits Frost Wall it procuring the secondary effect from LA.
With Chain arrow goes to nearby Frost Wall unit/section and again procuring the secondary effect from LA, repeating this 2 times (from Chain).

But Pierce?! When we casting Frost Wall it is based perpendicularly to us, so even if Frost Wall 56 units long (lvl 20), it is 1 unit in width/thick, so arrow will pierce Frost Wall once!?

Unless there are more then 1 Frost Wall cast, but still at most 3!
And Chain better against packs then pierce.

It has already been explained in the previous posts. 100% pierce with lightning arrow is an absolute must as it allows for multiple secondary procs to occur as it passes through the wall. Someone has already done the math and it has been estimated to be about 36 Procs/hits from one cast as it passes through the wall. You would not be able to achieve this with Chain since it wouldn't pass through the wall (= less hits/procs). If it pierces, then it doesn't chain. Also, chain only works on the arrow projectile (it doesn't chain the lightning bolt).

If you do not believe the above, then I highly recommend that you test it on Uber Bosses.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 9, 2016, 3:17:51 PM
Nice build gonna try ESPN version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info