Lag, lag and lag again...

Hello,
I reinstalled the game a few days before, and now that's completely unplayable... The game is so slow that i don't have time to avoid monster's attacks. I mean that it freezes for less than a second, but multiple times
And that is not only on maps, that's the same in hideout.

I tried to reduce the graphics (all to the minimum), chose lockstep (i saw on youtube that it could help), chose the server with the lowest ping, but it solved nothing :(

I precise that i already played on this pc last year and i had no problems at that time (at least there weren't to that extent)

Last thing : I'm as good in technical informatic as i am in english :)
So if you answer with technical words without explaining them i won't understand !

Thank you!
Last edited by Delbaeth_ on May 15, 2016, 6:59:45 AM
Last bumped on May 15, 2016, 12:36:24 PM
AT least here on Europe servers today is really really bad. Lag is so brutal, that is almost completely unplayable.

EDIT: Maybe try to change gateway....i still have to try other gateways, but Frankfurt, which is closest to me is not playable today:). I'm sure GGG will fix it.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on May 15, 2016, 9:13:42 AM
I am having same issue on all of EU servers since few days. Game has minifreezes on lockstep even though i don't have issue with other games.
Checked London/Frankfurt/Milan with WinMtr and had 3-4% packet loss only.
Pure ping with console each gateway shows similar results, no issue like big losses or high latency. Got no idea but it came with recent patch. Maybe netcode was changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info