[2.6] Miger's Knitted Horrormancer

You my friend is one of best summoner player i've ever know. It's not a lot of player who play classic summoner can achieve your levels in Hc and be able to run endgame map plus endgame labyrinth. A lot of summoner i know who can achieve high level in HC play SRS but no one can play Zombie/Spectre like you. You now have a fan XD. Keep up what you doing and upload more video in your channel. And good luck.
P/s: My english such and i know it XD
Can i do t 8/9 maps with 4 links?
You should be able to do yellow maps with a 4-link setup until you get a 5-link .
Hey Miger,

Is there any real point in using MoM with your setup? I mean, it gives only only 300 HP and nothing more, or am I missing something? Having +300 HP is better than not having +300 HP, but in the worst scenario it can burn your mana, and you'll not be able to flame dash from the dangerous pack.
With this staff i think the scelets totem be nice choice for dps boost and some more meat shields =)
Hi, you can do without MoM for most of the content but I haven't seen much mana issues so I just keep it on. I mostly use Flame Dash in the Lab and have another Offering in maps. MoM is mostly useful on hexproof maps where I switch off the curses and use mana pot to refill and have bigger hp pool. Haven't played much with skellies as at least with Vaal skeletons the stick was lagging too much but for Atziri trio the more the merrier, decoy totem is nice as well.
Updated for Essence (2.4) and this time we explored the Atlas on Essence Softcore. Made some minor tweaks here and there e.g. updated gem links or additional gems you might want to keep an eye on.

Essence league started slow as we started doing Atlas map completion self found and blind but ultimately gave up on self found after T13 (even after the patch) as unlocking new maps was painful. Took a while but completed all the maps and map bosses for 125/125 completion! Paid stupid money for some of the unique maps e.g. Perandus Manor. Had fun doing some of the maps for the first time e.g. Vinktar Square/Putrid Cloister and even managed to clear Hall of the Grand Master (took 2h! - mainly raising Zombies/Flame Sentinels).

Did the guardians and managed to kill all of them on carefully crafted maps but I don't recommend running them to keep your sanity. The damage and health on the bosses is too much for now. Tried the Shaper as well and managed to get to the third phase on first try and ultimately got him below 45% or so health before running out of portals.

Did 30+ Uber Labs, 30+ Atziri, 10+ Core and some Dark Forest runs and Vaal Temples. Will try to grind few more challenges before Battlefield 1 is coming.

Cheers!
Do you recommend using the new soul eater spectre jewel? i think it's called Unending Hunger or something. Would this benefit the spectres in any significant way do you think? Or are they generally not getting the killing blow on mobs?
I did a lot of testing on this jewel and I found that it isn't worth the passive point loss and wasn't as effective as simply using vaal haste which pretty much has the same effect.

They also need to be short-midrange of the monsters to even get the souls(the range is pretty short and long range spectre won't be able to use it that well). Having too many spectre will spread the buff too thin as 1 soul goes to 1 spectre not to all of them.

It is a pretty fun jewel though you can rack up animation speeds to ridiculous levels if you play very fast. Also the 5% phy reduction per stack is also extremely valuable. I would even consider stacking them just for the 8% AOE. You can get some really big AOE minions just for the hell of it.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Oct 24, 2016, 3:58:47 PM
Hi, I tried using Unending Hunger early on in the league but I quickly used a generic jewel instead to get more life, resists, etc. You can already clear packs and most bosses just fine and for guardians, etc. the buff has no time to being active for a longer fight. For some bosses, I was using Fortified Legion jewel to get more life recovery on blocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info