Logged in and can't use any items

I logged out a few hours ago, logged back in and can no longer use my bow, chest, boots or gloves. All require higher amounts of either intellect or strength that either got removed or something I don't know. I logged out, could use everything perfectly, logged in few hours later, can no longer use any of the items.

I didn't refund anything or remove anything or change my character in anyway. Can someone help?
Last bumped on May 9, 2016, 12:41:06 PM
Did you take off an item with an attribute on it? It's a pretty common scenario that the attribute score required to use an item is being partly provided by the item itself, so once you take it off you can't put it back on again and everything falls apart. If so, just temporarily equip some other item that grants the attribute so you can re-equip.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on May 9, 2016, 6:57:22 AM
Try removing your skill gems and putting them back in. You may have used weaponswap inadvertedly, which leads to losing the attribute bonuses from your main weapon/shield. This may have made you unable to use a gem in some other gear piece and when that happens you can't use the entire piece the gem is slotted in. If this piece also provides attribute bonuses, this may cause a chain reaction.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 9, 2016, 7:01:30 AM
hey have done that, but now I can't use 5 of my skill gems and support gems

http://prntscr.com/b1yznd
Like i'm convinced i've lost stats from my character when I logged out
"
Like i'm convinced i've lost stats from my character when I logged out

I'm convinced you haven't. Would you mind making your characters publically viewable so we can have a closer look?
How do I do that?
Based on your inventory, I'd say it's likely you swapped out one of the amulets accidentally.

Honestly, I don't see what else could've happened, assuming you didn't reroll any of the stats of your gear.
"
How do I do that?

Click your name on the top left of the screen, on the right hand side of that page should be a "Privacy Setting" window, where there's a "Hide characters" option you can un-check.
Check now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info