Standard - Uber Atziri and Atziri service

Example deathless uber (no time rush, just a chill run): https://vid.me/3NQx

Feel free to contact me ;)
Last edited by husker3011 on Jan 8, 2017, 5:38:34 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 1:10:12 PM
Gave this guy 7 normal atziri's and he did them in a quick manner while killing all the mobs giving me about 10 6s no hope but other frags, an Etherial drop and I never got a fire belt which is what I wanted and he gave me one. really chill dude even plays music I want on his stream. 10/10 will be using him in the future.
IGN: SpinningWayTooast PM me
Found a set due to the cards. Don't want to do it myself, with the learning and the trial and error and the cutting of the teeth. Gave it to the dude, he was fast efficient and didn't say much. If i get additional money i shall purchase his services in the future.
Really good service.
Today is going to be a great day!
This guy worth your attention 10/10.He helped me with 8 normal atziri runs,all drops were mine,chill guy,pacient,he even w8ted for me in a problem of trading(like 40min).Conclusion is that he is pretty good at his job so don't hesitate to ask for help.
Guy did not actually run my set, i wanted to try it out and i killed her. but he was super nice patient and helpful and was there if i needed.
p.s. runner is also well endowed.
Last edited by ZombieHobbit on May 22, 2016, 7:12:09 PM
Ran my atziri, really quick, very loyal to rules, definitely a good runner. +1 from me.
We have run like 10 ubers, and he never disappointed me. It's fun and enjoying to watch him melt down Uber, and it's great to listen to Arctic Monkeys he customized for me!

Great time spent in game with him.

You know what? The most amazing part is that he has done 8 deathless runs in a non-stop sequence till present.

God knows what miracle he is supposed to make in the upcoming runs. Let's pray that Atziri will not be removed due to her uselessness confronting this godly exile!

Husker helped me ran 10 Ubers --- deathless, fast and neatly picked-up ones. It is no doubt that he is trustworthy as an Uber service provider and a friend. Thanks for your efforts and amazing show of gameplay techniques.

I am expecting for more runs as long as I get enough fragments.

Spoiler
Last edited by wangyou888 on May 24, 2016, 6:51:53 PM
good service. honest and fast, ran 5 of my sets no problem occured! 10/10 would do again ;)
Hard With Style
Great service :) had only one set and he was both patient and chill type that just did his thing fast and efficient. Highly recommended :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info