Upcoming Unique Items

Interesting.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Shppy wrote:
excellent claw, very nice pdps for a unique claw and with great mechanics for frost blades and lightning strike, also with some potential as a caster weapon.

Glad you like my claw! And yeah, that was pretty much the intention. Good enough to use to bridge into end-game with any claw build, but definitely very strong for FB and LS. As a Frost Blader myself, I couldn't pass up the chance to make myself a lovely new toy. ;)
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
09.05.2016 - STILL WAITING FOR GOOD UNIQUE CLAW
"
09.05.2016 - STILL WAITING FOR GOOD UNIQUE CLAW

Well this one isn't general purpose, but this is incredibly powerful for Frost Blades and Lightnign Strike, and has plenty of utility for other things.

I went into the design wanting a good Unique claw, and I feel I got one in the end. :P
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
Please put some focus into PVP balance and PVP challenges.
That's all it needs to gain some momentum. Balance. Challenges.
YAAAA uniques with NO 3d art just wut i wanted MORE incomplete parts of the game
The bow and quiver don't seem especially interesting. Not being an Animate Weapon aficionado, I can't comment specifically about the cloak, but it seems to have an application.

The claw is the only one of the four which grabs my attention. Just of curiosity, I have a question for iAreNubcake, what would have had to change in order to make the cold damage read as "more" instead of "increased"?

Edit: Grammar
Last edited by MonTerran on May 8, 2016, 8:44:04 PM
Yeah, Looking forward to use of if :)
Nice Work GGG !
SC IGN Explosive_ExperT
"
LBGxValor wrote:
YAAAA uniques with NO 3d art just wut i wanted MORE incomplete parts of the game

I was about to mention this too.
"
Gaza wrote:
Really glad for my cloak finally making it's way into the game :D

Gratz! Can't wait to see its 3D art.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info