Version 2.0 recommended level for Atziri?

I haven't had a chance to fight her since Ascendancy came out. It used to be that people generally recommended a player be around level 85 before fighting her. Is that still the case? Just checking before I use up my hard-earned Sacrifice at Midnight fragment.
Last bumped on May 9, 2016, 9:43:31 AM
iirc, the map is harder now than it used to be, but it's still not a problem if you know the map well.

As for the level of gear required, it's very build dependent, and level 85 should be fine. You can have a look at my PSC inquisitor for an example, he kills her easily with flame totem.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
The map is harder? That's interesting to know. Thanks. I thought that maybe the introduction of ascendancy classes might have made things easier. Maybe they balanced it out to account for that.
"
Allerdyne wrote:
The map is harder? That's interesting to know. Thanks. I thought that maybe the introduction of ascendancy classes might have made things easier. Maybe they balanced it out to account for that.

The map is not harder sinse ascendancy... And yes because of the new classes, atziri is a joke for most builds.

But like the poster above said, it is dependant on your class. For example on my trapper, I killed regular atziri at lvl 73. But that's cuz trappers are good for boss fights.

What build are you using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info