Suggest me some sick defensive 6 link gems

I feel like my 6L lightning coil is wasted on leap slam so i'm thinking of some sick defensive CWDTs Would any1 suggest me some?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mikotot0153/characters

BTW my toon's in the lowest part
Last bumped on May 5, 2016, 7:17:17 AM
CWDT 6L isn't really that necessary, since you can use a 4L and a 3L instead for basically the same result. Unless you need a lot of support gems for something I guess.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 4, 2016, 9:51:21 PM
Well. Not if he has an extra 6 link.(Probably using 2 handed weapon)

If that is the case, CWDT+molten shell+curse on hit+immortal call+increased duration+enfeeble does help quite a bit.
I'm using a 6l disfavour for EQ which is enough so i got some 6l extra for defensive setup
@Deadpeng: No need of curse on hit in the setup.

CwdT lvl 1 + arctic breath + GMP + increased duration + molten shell + enfeeble/temp chains is the most effective defensive setup I can think of.

The increased duration makes Arctic Breath's chilled ground stay longer. The chilled ground is excellent, especially if you combine it with temp chains. If you throw an arctic armour in the mix, it will become funny.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 5, 2016, 4:11:12 AM
"
Bars wrote:
@Deadpeng: No need of curse on hit in the setup.

CwdT lvl 1 + arctic breath + GMP + increased duration + molten shell + enfeeble/temp chains is the most effective defensive setup I can think of.

The increased duration makes Arctic Breath's chilled ground stay longer. The chilled ground is excellent, especially if you combine it with temp chains. If you throw an arctic armour in the mix, it will become funny.

Looks good. I'm gonna do some test runs with this but will switch molten shell with something cause i already got molten shell linked in my lvl 13 CWDT immortal call

Do you have bloodrage somewhere in the CwdT setups? Not exactly defensive but gives good buffs overall and if you're a 2H RT build, you probably have enough armour and regen to use it.

Another options I can think of:
- wither - another slow
- bone or flesh offering to destroy corpses - helps against necromancers and detonate dead casters although it's not to be relied on, just provides a little utility
- raise skeleton/zombie/spectre - a little extra cannon fodder to decrease aggro on you
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 5, 2016, 7:22:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info