dear ggg

could you stop Chis from doing interviews all he does is talk bullshit first he said he wanted the mods so that a person with 3000 game time could get one and a person with little game time could not, well I have over 3000 hours I should have one but I do not because I am bad at computers while a person with good computer skills can have one 5 min
after he starts so Chris lied about that .I would do the trading if it was not a big hassle you have not made it better I do not want to sell my stuff I want to get stuff if I want buy something and he is off line I am fucked and sorry about my spelling I have really bad eyes it took me 30 min to make this post and one of the reasons I play this game I'm not good at the Indiana jones shit that is why I play this game
so that is why I have hard time with the new maze and trap shit I can kill the boss
if I could git to him but it take up to 3 hours to get to him because of the trap bull shit or the game kicks me out and I have to start all over again and when chris starts talking his bullshit about how good your making the game it is almost never a positive for me I know I'm nut the center of the world but I'm not Indiana jones that's why I play this game but now I have to be Indiana jones and yes I know there are caves but there is a way around that and I play a slow game and chris you depress the shit
out of me I would trade if it wasn't such bullshit

Last bumped on May 4, 2016, 9:45:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1 post.

lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Spoiler
I wonder what that post would sound like translated into english.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
evilmonky666 wrote:
could you stop Chis from doing interviews all he does is talk bullshit first he said he wanted the mods so that a person with 3000 game time could get one and a person with little game time could not, well I have over 3000 hours I should have one but I do not because I am bad at computers while a person with good computer skills can have one 5 min
after he starts so Chris lied about that .I would do the trading if it was not a big hassle you have not made it better I do not want to sell my stuff I want to get stuff if I want buy something and he is off line I am fucked and sorry about my spelling I have really bad eyes it took me 30 min to make this post and one of the reasons I play this game I'm not good at the Indiana jones shit that is why I play this game
so that is why I have hard time with the new maze and trap shit I can kill the boss
if I could git to him but it take up to 3 hours to get to him because of the trap bull shit or the game kicks me out and I have to start all over again and when chris starts talking his bullshit about how good your making the game it is almost never a positive for me I know I'm nut the center of the world but I'm not Indiana jones that's why I play this game but now I have to be Indiana jones and yes I know there are caves but there is a way around that and I play a slow game and chris you depress the shit
out of me I would trade if it wasn't such bullshit

This is a genius idea. The lab absolutely needs giant rolling boulders.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
mark1030 wrote:

Something about Chris lied when he said over 3000... Which i have to agree if Chris did say this because its Over 9000 if i remember correctly. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
hello evilmonky666 your post is very nice i like but i think you might be wrong about stuff you are writing but i'm not sure because i have hard time reading one blocks of texts without any formatting and proper grammar because you know that stuff exists so written text can be understood no there are no excuses for writing like this and if you expect anyone to ever take you seriously you need to learn to write properly because otherwise people will just ignore you i have no idea what to write now so i'll just write some more words so it can be even more confusing to read and blocky so you'll have no idea where you started or ended reading so yeah please learn how to write and you might even make some legit points otherwise i doubt anyone will read what you wrote because why would they also repeating one thing over and over again does not help in you making points or properly segregating thought is also very good practice because it makes clear what you were talking about otherwise it is just a giant mess of a message no one will understand i think that ggg is also going to ignore this because it isn't very clear to read and a giant block of text like this is not very good i also like poe very much because poe is nice and not very bad and i think you are wrong because what you wrote must be wrong because i said so even tho i haven't read it all but i assume you are saying that poe is bad because you post sounds very angry and you seem to complain about stuff that is not very popular to complain about and people who play the game seem to like it so it means you don't really have a point here and can you see now how confusing and frustrating it is to read a shittpiece like this?

God damn it, writing texts as terrible as this is very HARD.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 4, 2016, 5:36:09 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Something about Chris lied when he said over 3000... Which i have to agree if Chris did say this because its Over 9000 if i remember correctly. \m/

nonono, it's 4500 because it's always 50%
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

nonono, it's 4500 because it's always 50%

All of these number can be divided by 1500

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
hello evilmonky666 your post is very nice i like but i think you might be wrong about stuff you are writing but i'm not sure because i have hard time reading one blocks of texts
Did you see the part where he said he has bad eyes and it took him 30 minutes to post that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info