Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Perandus mobs way too hard

I cant even make it through the crematorium in act3 merc because the perandus mobs simply dont let me and i cant even kill the bosses and I have a 20k dps crit freezing pulse lvl 60 templar and i literally cannot advance..did perandus mobs get a buff lately?
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 10:15:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Get a better build / better defenses.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 3, 2016, 2:49:31 PM
everything else in the game seems to be super easy so idk
"
Blunthex wrote:
I cant even make it through the crematorium in act3 merc because the perandus mobs simply dont let me and i cant even kill the bosses and I have a 20k dps crit freezing pulse lvl 60 templar and i literally cannot advance..did perandus mobs get a buff lately?

Yes, according to the patch note, they are more active than before.
Perandus mobs have been overtuned since the start. I don't expect anything to be done about them now that the league's close to ending. I'm just happy they're no longer killing my characters by causing occasional 10 second screen freezes.
Yeah, they are about the only thing killing my char now. They are killing my FPS as well when a hundred sparkling yellow bastards pour out on me. Then, fucking Caidro rarely has anything my class can use. So fun :/
"
Blunthex wrote:

I can't even see the mobs on the screen i have to stop casting to actually see what i am killing ....
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Get a better build / better defenses.

Just a more polite way of saying "GIT GUD or GIT OUT". Either way it's a lame response.

However, I must agree with I_NO in that I'm not having any problems (most shouldn't unless your hardware sucks and frame rates plummet) with any p-mobs. Some have skills/mods that are tougher to kill than other p-mobs but other than that they shouldn't be too tough to kill. No one will ever mistake me for a top exile. I'm way down in the pecking order of skilled exiles so if I can make a build that can take out all p-mods (usually in a minute or so) then you should be able to do it. Just never do any stupid charging into the whole pack. You have to lure them away from their stash and thin them out to get to and take out the p-mob leader.

All in all p-mobs are a nice addition to PoE. Damn shame that the mad overlords of Wraeclast don't see p-mobs and Cadiro Perandus as a significant enhancement and a major increase in the "fun-to-play" factor in PoE. Most exiles do but never let it said that GGG used their supperior intellect wisely. The Labyrinth gets more "it sucks" type posts and GGG will make it a permanent part of PoE and Cadiro Perandus gets more "likes" and he's being given the boot in June. Something about "we want you to trade more" and in the same breath "we don't want trading to be too easy" BS nonsense and all that the Talosians are trying to fill our minds with to justify why he is being removed. Such insanity these Wraeclast overlords exhibit. They're mad I tell you, mad!

This summer is looking bleak and going to be much more pain than delight. Too bad, just when PoE was really getting interesting with some great gear to open up build diversity GGG is going to take it all away and plunge us all back into the dark ages. Sad, very sad. :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 3, 2016, 10:15:46 PM
Well .. my last toon was killed by a harmless looking perandus pack right after effortlessly beating malachai into oblivion ... Could have been bad luck or tiredness, I dunno; but it feels like they are a lil bit tougher now with the new toon of mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info