Eater of Souls stuns even through Eye of Chayula?

Once the tentacle attack of Eater of Souls hits me (hard to avoid with temp chains and 200ms latency), I am dead. Why? I cannot move, it seems like I am just stunned. It takes about 1-2 seconds, then I am dead (10k ES, high-power Temp Chains / Enfeeble on him). Why? Does anyone have an explanation for this? I am wearing Eye of Chayula, so I should be immune to stun.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 10:58:01 PM
Huh that's actually not suppose to happen stun wise lol; Frozen is understandable but stun? No that's not possible if you have can not be stunned thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 2, 2016, 11:27:28 AM
Shocked+Frozen = dead very fast.

He applies status ailments with his tentacles.
Ah okay, I was not aware of the status ailments. Probably frozen then. Too bad the game doesn't give a visual cue, at least I could not see anything with all the stuff on the screen.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
It does show up as a debuff icon on top left of the screen.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
It does show up as a debuff icon on top left of the screen.
Sometimes it is impossible to see all the (de)buffs...

And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info