Any uniques still-worth-something on Perandus?

Hey, I haven't been playing for a while since short after Perandus start and now, everytime i see the dude offering some unique, i check poe.trade and find them cost 1-5c regardless them being 100+ or 5000+ coins worth.

Only thing i've so far seen to keep a decent worth would be headhunter (not that i will be lucky enough for Cadiro to offer me one, specially considering i don't play much) , but was wondering if anyone could tip me on which uniques are still worth something on this league. I may not play much but i'd like to make some use of the 10k-ish coins I have...If i get the chance to.

Ty for any info!
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 3:24:29 AM
Your post infers that you want to buy things from Cadiro worth lots to trade because you want to accumulate currency.

If that's all you want to do, then you're probably going to find things a bit crappy from here on in (specially once the two week league hits). However, if you actually want to *play* the game and not play trading simulator, now's the time - pick up sweet deals on build-enabling uniques for cheap!

As an aside and irrespective of your answer, this is what seems to be the issue with some complaints about Perandus. "Perandus sucks because I can't make currency because everything's available at a low price!!" ... but uh, why do you want currency if not to buy certain things for your build? Of course if you want it for crafting (gambling), that's different - and you're probably a masochist ;)
Hmm, well i will "play" , but laters. I've been busy with other stuff, but I have times where i dedicate mostly to PoE. Anyhows whenever I restart playing a bit more "seriously", i'll do so on the char i've been building on Standard. Just, right now, I came back to the game after a while and would like to have some idea on what uniques are still somewhat expensive/worth obtaining while the current league still works, which is what i'm asking here. I've never been much into the game's economy, nor I had more than just a couple EXes , simply because they dropped. So basically i'm trying to get my hands on whatever may aid my future building experience, while i might have a chance.
If you're aiming to help yourself in standard, buy up everything league-specific.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info