Can I do a discharge build at level 32?

Hi even though I am playing this 3 years now I am still new as I have not a clue whats happening in this game.

But I have the discharge gem and a spark one I am level 32 and took me years to reach 32 though I played off and on often deleting this game.

But what kind of advice can you give? and please no anal feces latrine basement dweller trolls I don't need these guys to come here and tell me how smart they are in their mom's basement as they play this superior ubber arpg day and night for years drinking mountain dew and that I need to go back to D3.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Apr 29, 2016, 11:44:46 AM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 6:04:15 PM
Well not to be a dick but if it took you 3 years to get to 32 (I realise it was on and off), then I don't think this game is for you. I don't think you enjoy it at all. Otherwise you would have played it a lot more.

My advice is to actually stop playing as I believe you are wasting your time.

If you want to keep playing then you should just pick a skill or a spell and build around it first. Once you are more familiar with game mechanics then try things like discharge, cast on crit, Vaal skills etc.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

no anal feces latrine basement dweller trolls I don't need these guys to come here and tell me how smart they are in their mom's basement as they play this superior ubber arpg day and night for years drinking mountain dew and that I need to go back to D3.

You sound like a delightful human being. Wouldn't advise you to go to D3, I don't want to inflict your foul language on their forums.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 29, 2016, 12:25:42 PM
Discharge is a fun (if a bit laggy!) skill to play with. The primary difficulty is that you need a reliable way of generating charges for it to consume. There are a number of ways to go about doing this, but the easiest ways, in my opinion at least, would be to use a Voll's protector body armor (gives a power charge when ever you crit and then stack a lot of crit - usable at lvl 35) or a Romira's banquet ring (gives a power charge on non-critical strike - usable at lvl 60).
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:58:31 PM
discharge is only laggy on old pcs .
"
Byzantion wrote:
Discharge is a fun (if a bit laggy!) skill to play with. The primary difficulty is that you need a reliable way of generating charges for it to consume. There are a number of ways to go about doing this, but the easiest ways, in my opinion at least, would be to use a Voll's protector body armor (gives a power charge when ever you crit and then stack a lot of crit - usable at lvl 35) or a Romira's banquet ring (gives a power charge on non-critical strike - usable at lvl 60).

I see ok thanks I will try that.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I see you're playing a witch. If you really want to run Discharge, I'd recommend getting a Frenzy gem for when you run out of charges, and also using Enduring Cry. Voll's Protector is good once you have a lot of crit chance, but you won't have that until later levels so I wouldn't rely on just that one item.
Unfortunately, neither of the gems I listed are available to Witch by default, but you can buy them from other players very cheaply, maybe for a few Alterations or an Alchemy orb. Alternately, you could level a Duelist, who gains access to Enduring Cry in Act 1 and Frenzy in Act 2. Levelling new characters is always good practice :)

Don't listen to the people telling you to quit, they're closed-minded I guess, and only want you to play the way they play.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Alternatively, you can run the three Charge-generating Curses: Warlord's Mark, Poacher's Mark and Assassin's Mark. Can fit them all onto Blasphemies if you like, gets you free Leech, good Crit bonuses, tons of Flask charges... Pretty neat. :)
Kinda needs the increased monster density from Cruel/Merciless to really get going, but the aforementioned ECry/Frenzy can easily cover that gap.

You'll want +2 Curses; most likely from the Whispers of Doom Passive and either Doedre's Damning or Windscream. For maximum lazy, running all three Curses as Blasphemies can easily be accomplished with the Leadership, Influence and Charisma clusters; a fairly hefty point-investment though.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 29, 2016, 6:07:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info