Newbie Question ( summoner build question)

My plan want build Occultist CI Summoner Build

I have some questions.

Occultist Ascendant passive.

Void Beacon
Nearby Enemies have -20% Chaos Resistance
Nearby Enemies have 25% reduced Life Regeneration

My question :

1.Void Beacon
Nearby Enemies have -20% Chaos Resistance ( it work for damage over time from poison or not? and how range aura for this)

2. if i use Death's Oath Astral Plate and Faminebind Rustic Sash
Deals 450 Chaos Damage per second to nearby Enemies from death oath
Deals 50 Chaos Damage per second to nearby Enemies from Faminebind Rustic Sash
Total = 500 Chaos Damage per second to nearby Enemies
and with weapon Singularity Platinum Sceptre
Nearby Enemies are Hindered, with 25% reduced Movement Speed
(60 to 80)% increased Damage against Hindered Enemies
OR animated guardian with death oath
with Void Beacon
will Void Beacon work with Death's Oath Astral Plate and Faminebind Rustic Sash? and damage will increase?

3. poison gem on zombie / spectre
Damage - The Poison gem deals 10% of a hit's combined chaos and physical damage as chaos damage per second, and lasts 2 seconds by default. [1] Separate applications of poison can stack. Poison's damage is affected by the following stats:

If i use with zombie what gem will support the damage over time poison gem?
- empower
- minion damage
- all type support gem like melee physical damage,fortify and etc.
- add chaos damage
- culing strike
- rapid decay
- void manipulation
and with Void Beacon
will it work and damage will increase ?

3.Spectre Shaggy Monstrosity (aoe aura poison degen damage )
- empower
- minion damage
- add chaos damage
- culing strike
- rapid decay
- void manipulation
- Controlled Destruction
what gem will support aoe aura poison degen damage from Shaggy Monstrosity?
if i using Vulnerability + Necromatic aegis with Mutewind Pennant Enameled Buckler (increase chaos damage and aoe)
will effect the aura degen Shaggy Monstrosity?
and with Void Beacon
will it work and damage will increase the aoe aura poison degen damage from Shaggy Monstrosity?

4.Burning miscreation Spectre ( Nerf )
now Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.

what gem will support aoe fire damage?
- empower
- increase burning
- minion damage
- iron will
- rapid decay
- culling strike
- Controlled Destruction
- Elemental Focus
if i using 3 curse Vulnerability + Flammability + Elemental Weakness
and Necromatic aegis with :
- Chernobog's Pillar Ebony Tower Shield ( 25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage )
- Kongming's Stratagem Ivory Spirit Shield ( 30% increased Fire Damage against Blinded Enemies )
- Rathpith Globe Titanium Spirit Shield ( (40 to 60)% increased Spell Damage )
will effect the aura degen Burning miscreation?
will it work and damage will increase ?

Thank you very much for your attention
It will be great help for Reply my question

Regards
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 10:37:52 AM
1) Void beacon increases the chaos damage enemies suffer. It works like casting a curse. It doesn't matter where the chaos damage comes from (you, minions or a fixed chaos damage from a gear piece)

2) Singularity has no effect on minions or death oath/faminebind. Minions don't use your stats unless explicitly stated (for example any minion nodes or shield stats when taking necromantic aegis). The two gear pieces are also unaffected as they deal a fixed amount of chaos damage. Your stats won't influence that.

3) Everything that increases the base physical/chaos damage of your minions will also increase the poison damage as that scales off the base damage. Gems that increase damage over time/chaos damage will directly increase the poison damage (if your base damage is chaos damage, void manipulation would double dip and apply to the base damage and a second time to the poison damage. Minion damage also double dips)

3a) shaggy monstrosity: gems that apply to damage over time and area would effect the degen aura (concentrated effect, rapid decay and void manipulation should work; controlled destruction won't as it affects spell damage, not dot).

4) minion damage, increased burning, rapid decay, elemental focus, concentrated effect.
Only kongming's fire damage would apply to BM aura with necromatic aegis.

BTW i strongly recommend NOT using death's oath if you want to play CI. You need a chest with high ES.
"
1) Void beacon increases the chaos damage enemies suffer. It works like casting a curse. It doesn't matter where the chaos damage comes from (you, minions or a fixed chaos damage from a gear piece)

2) Singularity has no effect on minions or death oath/faminebind. Minions don't use your stats unless explicitly stated (for example any minion nodes or shield stats when taking necromantic aegis). The two gear pieces are also unaffected as they deal a fixed amount of chaos damage. Your stats won't influence that.

3) Everything that increases the base physical/chaos damage of your minions will also increase the poison damage as that scales off the base damage. Gems that increase damage over time/chaos damage will directly increase the poison damage (if your base damage is chaos damage, void manipulation would double dip and apply to the base damage and a second time to the poison damage. Minion damage also double dips)

3a) shaggy monstrosity: gems that apply to damage over time and area would effect the degen aura (concentrated effect, rapid decay and void manipulation should work; controlled destruction won't as it affects spell damage, not dot).

4) minion damage, increased burning, rapid decay, elemental focus, concentrated effect.
Only kongming's fire damage would apply to BM aura with necromatic aegis.

BTW i strongly recommend NOT using death's oath if you want to play CI. You need a chest with high ES.

Thankyou Very much for information very help me. ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info