[Suggestion] GGG , make an option for leveling down masters [real]

I know that many of you people scrach your head thinking about why i want this option in the game, and i think that you should have an option to start all over again from nothing, there are actual players who enjoy it.
I would like to see what its like to start from scratch without leveled masters and currency, and i dont want to open another account for this.

GGG your game is a MASTER-PIECE! Thank you!
Another day , Another chaos
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 9:19:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you have to wait for new league/event
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
What they really should work on is some incentive to do master missions on a character that's leveling up. Dailies are too high of a level and wild missions get no rep or even a shop reset. I can't find any reason to do them.
Every SSF player in the game would like this.

Allowing an option to only level masters on a "per character" basis would be even better, of course, instead of forcing it to be "per league, per account".
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info