new item for 2h right item slot

3% block chance
2% of block chance applies to spells
-7 physical damage taken from melee attacks

"grip" is just a little item with max 3 mods for the right weapon slot for 2h melee and staves
thanks
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 11:09:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wtf is this item even supposed to be
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I'm guessing Arm-Guards or something which has been suggested countless times since Bows have even more Mod Space than 2H Builds...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
I'm guessing Arm-Guards or something which has been suggested countless times since Bows have even more Mod Space than 2H Builds...

this, people have been asking for the equivalent of quivers for 2h melee weapons for a long while and to be honnest i dont know why is GGG so stuborn in not adding them, not like 2h weapons are super OP right now.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
STURMboyII wrote:
3% block chance
2% of block chance applies to spells
-7 physical damage taken from melee attacks

"grip" is just a little item with max 3 mods for the right weapon slot for 2h melee and staves
thanks

Baldric is the word.
I would expect the reasons this doesn't exist are:

1. It's not as easily recognizable and logical as the bow-quiver relation - why couldn't you use this "grip" item with 1H weapons as well? Or even bows?

2. The game is already balanced around having quivers for bows while not having a 2H melee off-hand item.

3. Bows are intended to work catagorically different from 2H melee: broken meta and specific uniques (Voltaxic is already on the chopping block next season relative to its current power) aside, they do less damage, both because they have access to quivers and because they are ranged. In part this comes from having weaker mods - this is visible, for instance, with Tora vs. Vagan's crafting mods... Tora's best bow damage mods are only as good as Vagan's 1H Melee mods, while Vagan's 2H mods do considerably more damage for the same cost and requirement. Where meta isn't broken, the 2H melee should stun more and kill faster (once in range) than the bow - but the bow is safer, more "configurable" and applies its damage across more hits.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Where meta isn't broken, the 2H melee should stun more and kill faster (once in range) than the bow - but the bow is safer, more "configurable" and applies its damage across more hits.

Sadly, the 'kill faster' bit is never going to be true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info