Mysterious Darkshrine event "Your nemeses hunt you" and league-specific uniques

I just saw this question on reddit and was wondering whether the mysterious darkshrine event "Your nemesis hunt you", which according to the wiki "adds Nemesis to the areas within the Labyrinth", allows for league-specific unique items to drop (or be chanced).

The wiki's description would imply that it works. However, producing evidence is more difficult... (given the low probability of chancing Berek's Grip/Pass/Respite or Headhunter)

Has anyone actually found or chanced one of the Nemesis uniques in the Labyrinth after activating such a shrine?

If it worked that would mean a much more accessible/cheaper way of obtaining some of the most interesting/powerful unique items in the game...

Edit: A similar question could be asked for mysterious darkshrines adding tempests to the lab.
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 28, 2016, 6:00:58 AM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 6:53:57 AM
I'm actually quite curious about this as well. I originally was going to ask on reddit but having never made an account there, meh.
Sadly the only way I think we'll ever find out aside from GGG confirming is if a unique drops. Sadly nemesis doesn't have base prismatics otherwise you could tell if a white one dropped.
IGN: I_Say_Fry.
Shop thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605193
"
ghaleon686 wrote:
Sadly nemesis doesn't have base prismatics otherwise you could tell if a white one dropped.

That would be the easiest way, yes.
I have a feeling that if those uniques were able to drop in the lab, we'd already know. But maybe there aren't that many players actually activating those darkshrines...

So, does anyone else have some enlightenment to share? :)
(For example someone saying: "I've farmed the lab for hours with Nemesis and not found a single unique" or something along those lines - even though it wouldn't necessarily mean anything as the droprate of those items probably ranges from rather low (Berek's Grip) to basically non-existent (Headhunter, Berek's Respite))
Crit happens.
I'd put my money on the Wiki being a bit too enthousiastic, and the Darkshrine simply adding Nemesis modifiers to Rares, as opposed to the actual League mechanic. These mods existed in the Darkshrine league too, and there weren't any league-specific Drops there either.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 29, 2016, 6:27:59 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
These mods existed in the Darkshrine league too, and there weren't any league-specific Drops there either.

That's a pretty good indicator, thanks!
I was playing in Darkshrine league but haven't come to make that connection yet. Thanks for pointing in the right direction! :)
Crit happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info