(bug? or what ? ) Blink arrow

hello i playing perandus HC and while i was level 60 i use blink arrow in the catacombs and when i teleport to earmarked place i was dead... and wtf was that ? .... i play that characters for 12hrs and i really dont want to play that game again ( i have 1200 hrs played) while game bugs killing me for no reason ....
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 12:04:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The blink to a new location isn't instant. Basically, you got killed in the few tenths of a second it takes for your toon to blink to it's new location.

Not a bug.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
i was in location for 27 level on level 60 i dont think that :) creeps under 30 level cant take me IK ... so only any blink arrow bug killed me :) that was IK i just use blink and then i was killed ... i have resist 75 + 2600hp....
"
firstdead123 wrote:
i was in location for 27 level on level 60 i dont think that :) creeps under 30 level cant take me IK ... so only any blink arrow bug killed me :) that was IK i just use blink and then i was killed ... i have resist 75 + 2600hp....

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Go read that.^

There is no where near enough information in this report to even come close to figuring anything else out.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info