Multi-Skill elementalist. Taming/Emberwake. Tanky/fast clearspeed. Never boring.

hey anelit, was wondering, what if i wanted to use a bow useing shapnel shot/barrage would this build work with bows.
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Hoy

Thanks for sharing your build it is amazing. I was kind of bored and now i'm trying all kind of spells with a powerfull fun and tanky build =)

Here's my gear if you have suggestion i'm looking for a better amulet and wand. And when my currency came back i'll have to find a better helm ^^

Thanks again and fly safe ;)
I love the idea of this build. "Aka fuck Meta, let's just enjoy life!" :3

Too bad I can't run it with Flameblast, because of the nature of this skill. :/
How much dps gap is there between low life and CI? Thinking about running this but I'm not a fan of being pigeonholed into Shav's to do decent damage.
For those who wonder this build still rocks even with the conflux change. It's not stupidly OP because we don't always ignite but it's still strong =)
"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
How much dps gap is there between low life and CI? Thinking about running this but I'm not a fan of being pigeonholed into Shav's to do decent damage.

Answer is a bit late but for those who still wonder for me i gain 5.4k dps with pain attunement. Considering that scale with the proc of taming/emberwake it's a good boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info