Free Atziri Service (Harbringer SC Only)

Hello, DiagonaL is here and this is my completely free multi-service thread in Standart based on a tip system.

Normal Atziri
You give me your Sacrifice Set and I will run it for you. If you need it for the challenge, please let me know so I will let you tag along in the run. You keep all the loot, including the Mortal Fragments. If Hope or Ignorance drops, you give me half of its price.Thats all I take in map.After that you can sell or use it,your call.If not,you can tip me instead.

If you need help me to finish a run for you, please note that I am on the Amsterdam (EU) server. It is completely free, but I cannot guaranteed a safe clear on high ping/latency if you're not close to my gateway.

My IGN : Veizh
Steam : diagonal1224
Last edited by diagonal1224 on Sep 4, 2017, 10:05:37 PM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2017, 10:55:42 AM
Fast, funny and lucky on orbs and stuff! :)
+ Rep Very reliable. Nice, quick, friendly. :)
+ rep. Fast and he explains anything you don't know about how he runs.
Super awsome run, got a hope drop and 5 6s, super fast, got to run with him, made over 2.5ex in the run.
Amazing run, so fast if i had needed to grab a drink it would have been over by the time I got back from the fridge, Nice polite, and trustworthy, Thanks!
+ Nice and quick. Friendly towards noobs <3
Took me through my first run, very polite :) Having him do a few runs for me, thank you!
Nice fair and fast service. And the best of all was the kindness and general attitude displayed.
Really polite guy. Did the run really fast.

Trustworthy and fair. Im sure ill give him some more sets to run lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info