[HC 2.6] Witch explosive arrow NO GMP / Lvl 98 & 100 with Aeiko

Updated for Prophecy league and grand spectrum tree
Great guide dude, i'm gonna try this and leave you my feedback !

Regards.
Hi,

Dat Build is really strong, to be honest i haven't played my 91 LA Ranger since this monster EA Elementalist is up to map :D

Actually lvl 90 in PHC i enjoy playstyle so much, higher maps i ran were T13 and reflect Elemental wasn't really a pain if you know how to manage your Ruby Flask ;)

My Gear
Spoiler

Planning on Vaal a Rearguard to obtain +1 Arrow and be able to play without GMP and put an Empower lvl 3/4 instead.

Thanks a lot for your guide, pretty nice, i'll bump this for sure !

Regards.
Last edited by Aeiko on Jun 27, 2016, 5:28:50 AM
thx man, if got any questions i'm here or ingame
hi how work elemental equilibruim?
"
Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% Resistances to those Elements and −50% Resistances to other Elements

Explosive arrow projectiles got two phases : the fuse itself deals attack dmg and it detonates into projectile/area/fire dmg. So you need some flat elemental dmg on your gear (light or cold). When you hit a mob with the fuses and elemental equilibrium in your tree (and a flat cold or light dmg on your gear) it will trigger and lower fire restice to -50%, then the fuses explode and proc EE again and raise the fire res to 25%. That's why for mobs who doesn't die to the first explosion (which is rare, so mostly bosses) you have rain of arrow setup with curse on hit to proc again EE + a curse (flammability).

You can see on my videos i'm using very often rain of arrow. Usually you fire a volley of explosive arrow then a volley of rain of arrow.

Hope you will understand, my english is not great ;)
I really love this build. Decided to Vaal my boots for the +1 frenzy charge and ended up getting two white sockets so now instead of rain of arrows I use frostwall + curse on hit + flammability, those together really help the single target damage by a lot

Edit: I take that back, the frostwall +ee makes it worse since most mobs try to move away from the frost wall. Would be OP without ee though.
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Jul 2, 2016, 4:29:42 AM
thx mate, yeah frost wall not working well with EA. But never had the need to use is, end game bosses are melting anyway :)

Have fun mate and feel free to ask about the build ;)
"
hrodgar09 wrote:
thx mate, yeah frost wall not working well with EA. But never had the need to use is, end game bosses are melting anyway :)

Have fun mate and feel free to ask about the build ;)

When do you suggest no gmp? When you get a +1 arrow quiver??
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Jul 2, 2016, 6:08:32 PM
Yes, you can switch no gmp when you have a corrupted rearguard ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info