What do you guys think about this marauder ranger build??

I made a marauder build that is kinda like Venator's Bow Marauder build. The idea of my build is to start of as a marauder for all the health nodes and use blood magic support gems on all my skills, except for the auras. It uses lightning arrow with LMP + Blood Magic + Weaon ele dam + Life Gain on Hit as my main spell, 6 link will have chain. Single target spell will be bear trap + bear trap + culling strike + blood magic just like Nugiyen's "rengar" build. The auras will be Wrath + Anger + Grace + Reduced mana, I want this to reserve most of my mana. (optional) Spell totem + Summon Skeletons + Faster Casting and a Conductivity thats not linked to that.

Passive skill tree will look something like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzDq0UIBRNFHEUdRUgGS4aOB0UJ-0pLimlKk0s6TJ-Mok1hjboNuk6szrhPAU9_D8nQapG10p9TeNQR1BQVElVxlb6V-JYY1ivWfNfP1-qY6dmnmegZ71s9m6qcqlz4XRBd-V4DXy4fNmC5IM4g9uHdojxi4yMz49GkBGQVZuhnaqf36IAplenMKeEqW6sWayqrpO18rnNud3AGsbYznHPZdDQ1I_dDd1G4XPjaudS7DjtIO5v7w7vfPIv8932SPcy94j46_rS_Ev8TvzF_o8=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info