[2.2] LF high DPS build for budget farming.

CoC Blade fall + EK

Blade Vortex Crit

Wanna try out any of this 2 builds for high map farming and even atizir. But i cant find anything that seems decent.

Budget version would be the idea but dont mind spending a few Exalted Orbs to make em work!

Hope you have what im looking for. Thank you :)
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2016, 5:48:35 PM
Still looking :)
No one :'C?
>'_'<??
you have plenty of options but most of CoC builds requires high amount of currency

if i were you i'd give a try to mathil's CoCslammer (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1628409) but
1) replace crafted weapons for Doryani's Catalyst in main hand and some rare dagger/Divinarius in offhand (more budget friendly)
2) worth trying glacial cascade instead of EK due to scaling with aoe dmg/conc effect
3) asassin instead of scion due to easier crit capping
My plan for next league is as follows (and can help you I think):

1st *making a crit. Blade vortex with shadow - assassin with 7 power charges at the end since day 1, making it a cheap build to run very high crit chance and it's a fast lvling build as well.
2nd *on lvl 70+ I will try to switch to Mathil's CoCslam build if currency will allow me and if I think crit. blade vortex wont be as good as I expect it to be (cocslam is good only in high lvls. It's not viable for lvling until at least 60+ lvl)

Of course keeping in mind I have to lvl up CoC, blade fall, ethereal knifes, glasc. cascade etc. gems along the way to make the "switch" possible.

It's not much, but maybe it helps :)

Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info