lag spikes all day

Hey, so i am wondering if anyone else is having issues with lag spikes all day. It is at a point right now where it is hardly worth the trouble trying to level.

I don't have any problems with my connection at all, i have checked to see if i have packetlose but i don't. I have kept a close eye on it all day and kept my server ping a number of other servers around the world and so far no loses.
Im having the same issue. I just got back from work and nothing except PoE is Lagging. Im sitting on perma 150-300ms while I always had below 50 when I played. Im on Eruope gateway. And yes I have taken all steps to make sure its not my net and im 100% sure its something with PoE. I can play anyother game lag free and with low MS...
Same here. Got disconnected two times and have alot higher ping then normal.
I usually play with around 40 ms. today its more around 100 or more.
Not unplayable, but you feel the difference.
Yep, pretty laggy day, same problem here
Its good for me now. Im back at 40-50ms, how are you guys doing?
honestly I just couldn't take anymore, I'm taking a break, it's getting progressively more frustrating, hope they fix it soon :)
Each day looks worse and worse.
After many months without any problems, last 3-4 days the game is turning into unplayable.

I got plenty of faith in GGG, but if this continues I would be forced to change game temporary.
Which is sad, the game is fucking awesome :/
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info