Crit Chaos Ice Trap // UBER Down (Psc) VIDEO // 65k Tooltip // Self found // Updated

"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
ÇelLine wrote:
instantly up to 11 poison stacks on enemy (mostly bosses would get this ammount)

Oh, that's sounds nice, thanks!

And another question. How do you have HoI+Blasphemy+Clarity up and have enough mana left to spam traps with that stupidest manacost?

in the end, with the "Primal Spirit" node and the "Life + Mana" nodes at whitch area, u should be fine.. im sitin somewhere around 170mana.. a trap costs me about 90 so i can insta throw 2 traps because of my regen and a third directly after (with rallying cry u should be around 90mana reg/sec)

its helpful to keep clarity around lvl 15-19 (im at lvl 19 atm and i dont think i will go to lvl 20..) atm its enough.. and to lvl 20 would put me around 145-155 mana.. which isnt enough to spam any longer!
Last edited by ÇelLine on Apr 22, 2016, 11:14:11 AM
You should aim to get the 90% increased crit chance enchantment for your boots for a permanent 90% crit chance buff.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
You should aim to get the 90% increased crit chance enchantment for your boots for a permanent 90% crit chance buff.

well.. to be honest i have not rly an idea bout what enchantments even existing.. but that sounds like a rly good end-game enchant.. thx for that im gona watch out for!
immortal call "lvl 8"
cast damage tak "lvl 6"
work together??

"
mythosp wrote:
immortal call "lvl 8"
cast damage tak "lvl 6"
work together??

why shouldn't it? cwdt lvl 6 supports lvl 48 gems.. ic lvl 8 is for lvl 48 so.. yes it works
Hey man with the scary nerf coming to Chaos Conversion, is 60% Chaos still effective?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Hey dude,

first of all, this was a amazing build thx for the great guide. ;)
enjoyed the trap playstyle a lot, the only downside was the clearspeed. Leveled to 93 in perandus and cleared first time uber ever.

Whats ur league starter for tomorrow? u continue to play traps?

And PM me ingame, maybe we can lvl together

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info