♫ 2.4 Storm Call Inquisitor, Uber Atziri Video, Atlas of Worlds Tree Updated - NoPants Powa!!

What do u think about Voll's Protector in this build? Can it works?
"
Sessvisto wrote:
What do u think about Voll's Protector in this build? Can it works?

no sense
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
hey.. nice build.. i have a cuestion... storm call.. work with mjoner?
"
Adhest wrote:
hey.. nice build.. i have a cuestion... storm call.. work with mjoner?

yes
Nice build, you think the build still works with pledge of hands?
"
Wallrayne wrote:
Nice build, you think the build still works with pledge of hands?

probably, but u lose crit chance from dagger&shield, life and res from shield and whirling blades
Last edited by Hitma47 on Apr 27, 2016, 6:30:05 AM
"
Jideament wrote:
First, this is a good build for sure. Gratz.
I just imagined how it should be if i play with a build like that. Not gonna explain evertyhing except 3 things:

I) Use purityoffire when youre fighting with Uber. Wrath is not a good choice.
II) Use your VaalLT with duration or gmp gems.
III) Need to be much more, more, more defensive / Sanctify + Stun immune + %1 max fire and light res:

Purity of Fire + AA + Saffel can be enough to face with Uber. But you can still swap leech gem with increased critical strikes gem. Again, this is a good build to play. But too offensive for players like me. Good luck on Uber.

Can you post your gear/spell setup for standard as well as Atziri/Uber Atziri fights?

Thx
I'm really digging the build and Storm Call, thanks for making it! Depending on what else gets released in 2.3 I'll probably end up running it again.

I'm running it in the current 2 Week Perandus Flashback, so survivability is at an all time low for me. Reflect From Beyond mobs, Invasion bosses and the like. So I've been tinkering around with the build a bit. I don't have Enlighten, so Arctic Armor is not being used. Once I got all the "Reserve Less Mana" nodes, I dropped Clarity and I'm running Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark so I don't need CWDT anymore. I'm currently using CWDT for the Flame Golem, not a big fan of self cast golem. I also picked up Mind over Matter and the mix of the two definitely helps with the survivability. Two casts of Storm Call doesn't kill me anymore and reflect is much easier to deal with. I'm in the process of getting Vaal Pact on the tree so I'll tell you how it goes in my experiences.
Last edited by Kaysick on May 13, 2016, 8:49:09 PM
"
Kaysick wrote:
I'm really digging the build and Storm Call, thanks for making it! Depending on what else gets released in 2.3 I'll probably end up running it again.

I'm running it in the current 2 Week Perandus Flashback, so survivability is at an all time low for me. Reflect From Beyond mobs, Invasion bosses and the like. So I've been tinkering around with the build a bit. I don't have Enlighten, so Arctic Armor is not being used. Once I got all the "Reserve Less Mana" nodes, I dropped Clarity and I'm running Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark so I don't need CWDT anymore. I'm currently using CWDT for the Flame Golem, not a big fan of self cast golem. I also picked up Mind over Matter and the mix of the two definitely helps with the survivability. Two casts of Storm Call doesn't kill me anymore and reflect is much easier to deal with. I'm in the process of getting Vaal Pact on the tree so I'll tell you how it goes in my experiences.

Yes, this was one of my choice to no rip with reflect.. thanks for ur feed, enjoy the build :)
Hi! Nice guide brother, you saved my char!

Just a couple of questions, im dying like a lot and doing 7.3k dps with storm call.
what would you recommend me to improve ?
          gloves          

belt          

Weapons and Armor          

Armor                                 

Helms          

Amulets          

Chest Armor          

Rings          

Boots          

Shields          

Daggers          

Flasks