a small laugh =)

Just to cheer you up!

Remember, a good way to start bartering is to insult the only one selling :)

Dran, drauf, drüber !
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2016, 5:12:02 PM
"
Hannibus wrote:
Just to cheer you up!

Remember, a good way to start bartering is to insult the only one selling :)

trading itself is a joke :P i doubt what GGG does will fix it, it will just complicate things, AH or gtfo.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
trading itself is a joke :P i doubt what GGG does will fix it, it will just complicate things, AH or gtfo.

There are several reasons for why an AH has nothing to do in this particular game. Implementing one because the current system is akin to a joke, is like taking that joke and blowing it up into a full-blown comedy carnival.

Even bli$$ard removed their AH, despite the profits it likely brought them. This should tell you something.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

There are several reasons for why an AH has nothing to do in this particular game. Implementing one because the current system is akin to a joke, is like taking that joke and blowing it up into a full-blown comedy carnival.

Even bli$$ard removed their AH, despite the profits it likely brought them. This should tell you something.

im confused as to why everyone always says "blizzard" when AH is mentioned..

i mean, you're probably a very young person, maybe 10 years old, so... i would assume you havent heard of the multiple MMO's and following companies/developers who have made a successful AH that no one complains about

so, yeah, your argument about blizzard, is lols worthy
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
AN AH doesn't fit the theme of the game. you don't need any other reason.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
im confused as to why everyone always says "blizzard" when AH is mentioned..

i mean, you're probably a very young person, maybe 10 years old, so... i would assume you havent heard of the multiple MMO's and following companies/developers who have made a successful AH that no one complains about

so, yeah, your argument about blizzard, is lols worthy

As Einkil said, it really wouldn't fit the game. It wouldn't fit the lore, it wouldn't fit the gameplay, it just wouldn't make any sense to have one in this gameworld and it is my great regret to inform you the developers of this game kind of cares about their game making sense within it's own established ruleset.

I mean, you are probably a very old person, maybe 100 years or older... I assume you died of old age years ago and never got to hear about it but some time ago That Other Company released a title called "Diablo 3" wich was an a(u)ction-rpg featuring the infamous auction house that supposedly everyone is referring to when they say the B-word in this context. It was so successfull in taking a loot centric rpg brawler and turning it into a daytrading-sim that even the devs couldn't stand it.

Hope this clears up your confusion, this experience of a beyond-the-grave conversation certainly isn't helping mine any. I must now bid thee goodnight as it is way past my bedtime.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Flipscape: Torment

EleGiggle

:^)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Upandatem wrote:

I mean, you are probably a very old person, maybe 100 years or older... I assume you died of old age years ago and never got to hear about it but some time ago That Other Company released a title called "Diablo 3" wich was an a(u)ction-rpg featuring the infamous auction house that supposedly everyone is referring to when they say the B-word in this context. It was so successfull in taking a loot centric rpg brawler and turning it into a daytrading-sim that even the devs couldn't stand it.

Hope this clears up your confusion, this experience of a beyond-the-grave conversation certainly isn't helping mine any. I must now bid thee goodnight as it is way past my bedtime.

I couldn't stand the AH in D3.

Also, don't forget that they had the RMT portion of it...and any actual "mirror worthy" level of item would only be sold on that side, on the normal "gold" side of the AH they only sold items worth the equivalent of a chaos at most.
i will also state that the blizz ah had rmt, if you wanted something really good... you had to pay with "real" currency, the currency your employer gives you. which essentially means pay 2 win.

now if the ah has no rmt, it also tends to destroy the social aspect... when you trade in poe you might start a convo, at least you say hi... if the ah was there... you probably would never speak to anyone and not even your guild... why even be in a guild when you can just go in the ah?

the current trade system in poe isn't the best, what i think they should do is pay poe trade developers a bit of extra money and integrate the website officially with more and better features.

those guys deserve money, a lot of players use the website to play the game. it's almost required.
"
Claiohm1708 wrote:
any actual "mirror worthy" level of item would only be sold on that side, on the normal "gold" side of the AH they only sold items worth the equivalent of a chaos at most.
This was only the case during the first four weeks of the RMAH, probably less (aka the RMAH hysteria period). For the vast majority of RMAH existence this was downright false, the only thing that RMAH did was RMT gold, gold was used to get items.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info