[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Trying to figure out DeadEye vs Elementalist.

PRO's and CONs for each one? I heard DeadEye has faster MS? I have no freaking idea. I have a Ele right now on prophecy, but following the whispering ice build.... I want more movespeed though and KB clears so much faster. And the frost wall trick is retarded DPS. Hmmmmmm
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
iorganic wrote:
"
Alnaimi wrote:
How does this compare to the tri-curse whispering ice build? I am currently rocking that, but not feeling the vibes of it (too squishy and requires quite a bit for gearing)

You can go Occultist and run a dual + disc or tri curse version of this build while still maintaining a huge hp pool through CI. That is probably what I'll be running on HC after my next character.

I think ci version would drop out a good chunk of your dps, if you want a decent es pool that is.
Ranger or Shadow can go evasion/dodge, getting something around 15k evasion, vaal grace would offer max dodge too.

"
monkuar wrote:
Trying to figure out DeadEye vs Elementalist.

PRO's and CONs for each one? I heard DeadEye has faster MS? I have no freaking idea. I have a Ele right now on prophecy, but following the whispering ice build.... I want more movespeed though and KB clears so much faster. And the frost wall trick is retarded DPS. Hmmmmmm

Don't know what numbers a witch can reach, but usually have less survivability than other classes.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 4, 2016, 6:02:35 PM
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 4, 2016, 6:02:16 PM
MOSBY
MOSBY
MOSBY
MOSBY
wanted your attention ;p

Can you set your profile privacy to public?! so i can see your gear/tree/gem? or can you post them here?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 4, 2016, 6:32:57 PM
This sounds like a dumb question but...

@Velgor I see your character is using a Tabula

Would be switching to Cospri's Will with the correct sockets/6l be better?

I'm definitely doing the DeadEye version because I like the increased MS. I think DeadEye's is more powerful than Elementalist, although (don't quote me just my opinion lol)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 4, 2016, 6:59:13 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
This sounds like a dumb question but...

@Velgor I see your character is using a Tabula

Would be switching to Cospri's Will with the correct sockets/6l be better?

Yeah Cospri's Will is a great upgrade towards offensive, since you don't need a poison gem anymore (can use conc. effect instant) or snakebite (which as drawbacks of not having poison at full charges and reducing the charge duration by a half). Also +1 curse is a big deal, you lose out on the defensive options for your chest tho, like lighnig coil or kintsugi.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 4, 2016, 8:14:59 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
MOSBY
MOSBY
MOSBY
MOSBY
wanted your attention ;p

Can you set your profile privacy to public?! so i can see your gear/tree/gem? or can you post them here?!

I set it to public, should work I guess.
yep its working!!

1-i see you have herald of Ash and haste quipped, do you use both?! doesnt it take 100% of your mana?!

2-also why dont you take the fatal toxin node?!for more poison damage?!

3-and you dont run arctic armor?!

4- why arent you taking phase acrobatic?! (that 10% more dodge and 30% more spell dodge) for only 3 points ?!

5- im not sure where your damage is coming from xD?! is it from poison or from physical wand?!
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 4, 2016, 10:18:16 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
yep its working!!

1-i see you have herald of Ash and haste quipped, do you use both?! doesnt it take 100% of your mana?!

2-also why dont you take the fatal toxin node?!for more poison damage?!

3-and you dont run arctic armor?!

1 - HoA + Haste - 75% mana reserved - got some 250 mana left is enough for about 4 attacks.
2 - Was thinking about getting it for big bonus damage from 91 to 94 - the next 3 lvls - if I get to play more than 1-2h actually per day.
3 - You move quite alot - that dmg reduction will not apply if you keep running around. Also I am running around with evasion flask up 100% of the time, we rely on dodging attacks, not tanking stuff.
1--and you dont run arctic armor?!

2- im not sure where your damage is coming from xD?! is it from poison or from physical wand?!

3-why not grace ??
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 4, 2016, 10:23:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info