[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"Managed to chance some sorcerer boots yesterday into Skyforth, which i sold for 22ex, so the question is. how big of an dps upgrade is the dust gloves with rampage and might ? Also a 6l carcass with void mani gem.

thinking of maybe rerolling to something new with more single target."

1st: Fck you!
2nd: Honestly, I'd just reroll to a better build. Obliterate is a superb budget build, but if you have the currency, you can invest into some more expensive wander stuff.
Last edited by phobia90s on Jun 20, 2016, 6:24:17 AM
"
phobia90s wrote:
"Managed to chance some sorcerer boots yesterday into Skyforth, which i sold for 22ex, so the question is. how big of an dps upgrade is the dust gloves with rampage and might ? Also a 6l carcass with void mani gem.

thinking of maybe rerolling to something new with more single target."

1st: Fck you!
2nd: Honestly, I'd just reroll to a better build. Obliterate is a superb budget build, but if you have the currency, you can invest into some more expensive wander stuff.

:o I guess youre right, but I really enjoy this character. if the gloves and a a 6l wont do much different on single target i guess i wont spend 15ex on it. I already one shot every pack with a 5l carcass and yellow res gloves.
"
morterion wrote:
"
Thanks for the build, im now lvl 89 witch elementalist - currently using 5l carcass with the runspeed helmet. can one shot packs easily. but struggling some with single target (using frostwall).

Managed to chance some sorcerer boots yesterday into Skyforth, which i sold for 22ex, so the question is. how big of an dps upgrade is the dust gloves with rampage and might ? Also a 6l carcass with void mani gem.

thinking of maybe rerolling to something new with more single target.

I'm not sure that Rampage gloves will actually help with single target damage. By the way, are you using the Pierce cluster to get 100% pierce chance? If you are, it's really sad.

Yep i got the pierce cluster + gem. The AOE is insane, simply insane. but if there is no walls around (frostwall aint as good as a regular map wall imo, doesnt work as good for me atleast) the bosses feels slow to get down, kinda have to kite around. havent linked my frostwall with anything tho...and im using chaos golem + stone golem
Most of the trees I see for this build don't seem to get any/much accuracy on the tree. Is it really not a problem?
As an Assassin what would be the recommended order for the ascendancy points?

sry if this was answered on earlier pages im just in a hurry right now :)
Does anyone have done uber lab with this build? Im curious how hard it is to get 8 ascendancy nodes.
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posts lately I have been quite busy - RL weddings and work and such.

As to the build, I am level 90 as an Assassin now. My gear is pretty mediocre, but I have had a ton of success despite this. I am not completely in love with my current tree and I keep tweaking it but it feels good. I want to switch to the original tree I posted in the 2.3 update section but my gear currently isn't good enough I don't think.

Currently I use a 5l and reserve my mana with Grace and AA. I have been easily farming Uber Lab, Ghost counsel, and T12 maps(highest maps I've found). I am using the Kitsungi armor and it is wonderful. It dropped for me so I 5l'd it to test, it feels similar to a lightning coil- not the best dps wise but nice defensively. Feel free to check out my character under my account, it's DelaProphecy

I just got Elreon 7 (Feel free to msg me if you want free crafts) but I haven't crafted my rings yet. I have about 8k town tooltip, and 20k tooltip buffed (still need to get a vaal haste) and 95% chance to hit. I have 4600hp and 12keva w/ 40/30 dodge.

I really want to poison on every hit, but currently that is what I am sacrificing with a 5l. My 6th links would either be poison or crit multi.

I have had a lot of people message me with the different Ascendacies they are playing (including my close friend who is playing Ranger Pathfinder and is smashing it with 280% movespeed. he also killed Uber before I did) so many classes are viable and fun.

I really appreciate all the help and feedback everyone has been giving in the forum and in game. A few of you have really been carrying the torch, keeping the build strong, while helping others. Thanks! The build is getting better and better. I'll do my best to keep more current here and answer questions, I love the brainstorming and build perfection!
Last edited by getinthevan on Jun 20, 2016, 6:13:12 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Does anyone have done uber lab with this build? Im curious how hard it is to get 8 ascendancy nodes.

I was able to do Uber Lab with my CI-variant of this build. I'm a softcore player but it only took me 3 tries (they were my first 3 tries of Uber Lab in general). The first two failed attempted were on the last fight both times. I just had really bad footing and couldn't get enough room to breath to allow my ES to regen. Oh and I only had about 5-6K ES for those attempts. A life based version of this build probably won't have too much issue with Uber Lab, I'd suspect. It's mostly the user's mechanics at that point. Add culling strike to a link at the 3rd fight if needed.

I will note that it is really annoying to maneuver in the fights with frost walls up depending on what's in lab for the day.
Hey, I was planning to try out this build as a pathfinder (Cuz that ascendency is bae).

But I don't really know what I should head for first when leveling. If KB can feel good earlier or later than with a witch leveling, etc.

I dropped an obliteration wand earlier without knowing about the item beforehand and I found the effect so special that I wanted to try a build around it, that's how I stumbled upon this page.

I am also planning to have (hopefully a 8-9ex budget from selling other gear, so I was wondering what I should prioritize with that.) I think i'll either go queen or Kintsugi (sanic fast or survival). Main reason for pathfinder is the possibility to have a 6l potential with a 5l (always poison on potion drinking.

I am not really good at making tree decisions while leveling so maybe some one can help me out in this thread :-).
Last edited by Arcanastenebrae on Jun 21, 2016, 2:04:06 AM
"
Hey, I was planning to try out this build as a pathfinder (Cuz that ascendency is bae).

But I don't really know what I should head for first when leveling. If KB can feel good earlier or later than with a witch leveling, etc.

I dropped an obliteration wand earlier without knowing about the item beforehand and I found the effect so special that I wanted to try a build around it, that's how I stumbled upon this page.

I am also planning to have (hopefully a 8-9ex budget from selling other gear, so I was wondering what I should prioritize with that.) I think i'll either go queen or Kintsugi (sanic fast or survival). Main reason for pathfinder is the possibility to have a 6l potential with a 5l (always poison on potion drinking.

I am not really good at making tree decisions while leveling so maybe some one can help me out in this thread :-).

From what i found out, the leveling aint all too hard. Dont know if you play on HC, but if you do, make sure to go around grabbing as many life nodes as you can in the early stages. Use a bow for easy early leveling, and switch out for Bladefall later.

Make sure you get the required int by lvl 56 and possibly grab some of the chaos / phys nodes by then. I changed to Obliterate Kinetic blast at 56 right away, but keeping Bladefall for single target untill i feel more comfortable with Kinetic. Only at Cruel dried lake, but evaporating packs.

If you want to see a guideline for how to build your pathfinder, AngryAA's build really is a good base and you can adjust it to your preferences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info