[2.2] (Berserker/Hierophant) Low Life Whispering Ice! Up to 10k+ ES and 27k Avg.Dmg. peak!

Hi Zahkriisos! Thanks so much for your guide, I've always wanted to play Whispering Ice and it seems like the "League of Plenty" is the prime time to do it - 6 socket whispering ice is only 25 chaos!

Anyways, I had a quick question. What flasks are you using for this build in 2.2?

Thanks in advance!
Could you post pictures of the Jewel positions you are using in the Passive Tree?

Contact me at IGN: Draiv
Last edited by Draiv on Apr 9, 2016, 2:38:20 PM
"
Kataris wrote:
Hi Zahkriisos! Thanks so much for your guide, I've always wanted to play Whispering Ice and it seems like the "League of Plenty" is the prime time to do it - 6 socket whispering ice is only 25 chaos!

Anyways, I had a quick question. What flasks are you using for this build in 2.2?

Thanks in advance!

I havent really thought about proper flasks for 2.2 yet tbh.

But since we're ES based a Basalt Flask and a Stibnite for bosses would be something I would pick 100%. These two are just too good imo!

Than we could think about getting a The Sorrow of the Divine as well since it grands 40% inc. dmg., nice ES regen thx to the Consecrated Ground + ZO.
It's also fairly cheap as well! :)

The other two flasks should be something you feel like you really need.

For example a ruby and a topaz for Quadboobs, or a quicksilver with movespeed for maps... and so on, you gte my point! :)

"
Draiv wrote:
Could you post pictures of the Jewel positions you are using in the Passive Tree?

Sure! I can add these! :)

EDIT: ADDED! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 9, 2016, 3:53:49 PM
Man, you reply fast! Awesome. :)

How do you deal with stuns? I'm level 58, and I keep dying to getting chain stunned. Is the only answer Skyforths? Or is there something else I can do?
"
Kataris wrote:
Man, you reply fast! Awesome. :)

How do you deal with stuns? I'm level 58, and I keep dying to getting chain stunned. Is the only answer Skyforths? Or is there something else I can do?

Proper movement, positioning and flask management is the answere here.

I have played a long time without stun immunity on ES based builds so I dont feel the need for any stun immunity items or equiv. anymore plus it also make for a more active and non brain afk playstile which I enjoy alot! :)
You too will get used to it when playing a bit more! :P
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I'm running this build with a witch (occultist) instead of scion, and I'm thinking instead of another rare jewel (since we have plenty of damage already) do you think using an energy from within gem near the life/es cluster (upper right from scion start) would be another option? An EFW jewel gives us 12% ES perfectly rolled along with the cluster giving us another 40%. That's 52% ES for 4 points and trading off potentially 12-16 INT from a rare jewel.
Last edited by Katustrawfic on Apr 9, 2016, 4:33:18 PM
"
Katustrawfic wrote:
I'm running this build with a witch (occultist) instead of scion, and I'm thinking instead of another rare jewel (since we have plenty of damage already) do you think using an energy from within gem near the life/es cluster (upper right from scion start) would be another option? An EFW jewel gives us 12% ES perfectly rolled along with the cluster giving us another 40%. That's 52% ES for 4 points and trading off potentially 12-16 INT from a rare jewel.

Sure thing, you could do that if you feel like ur dmg. allready is insane enough! :)

Why use hypothermia if you are using elemental overload?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Why use hypothermia if you are using elemental overload?

Becuz we still chill mobs thx to icestorms secondary chilled ground effect.
It's unaffected by Ele.Focus. :)

Ele.Overload is the keystone ;)

"
Draiv wrote:

"
Sure! I can add these! :)

EDIT: ADDED! :)

Thank you! The jewel slots really helped me, got to fine tune the build a little more :)!
Contact me at IGN: Draiv
Last edited by Draiv on Apr 10, 2016, 10:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info