[2.2] Spierk's Low Life Crit Sparker tri-curser (HC Viable, mid-high budget)

"

Gem level seems to be the main thing. Also, Divinarius is useless for Spark, get a Rare.
As for the tree, all those juicy Jewel and crit/damage passives you're missing have a HUGE impact.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Ok thanks for the fast help !

could you maybe help me with the tree and what jewel's i should use ?
only if it don't waste to mutch of your time tho !
"
Ok thanks for the fast help !

could you maybe help me with the tree and what jewel's i should use ?
only if it don't waste to mutch of your time tho !

Just keep leveling, maybe buy a 20/20 Spark for Cheap, and all will be well. Jewels should have % ES / Chaos Damage / Proj Damage, at least 2 of those. I'm doing a different build (Crit Chaos Low-life Spark), just popped in to help :).

You can check out my tree or the build maker's, either works (mine is just Crit and Chaos).

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 18, 2016, 12:18:50 PM
Alright, so i don't have to change some points on the tree ?
about the rare dagger, what stats are are prefered ?
"
Alright, so i don't have to change some points on the tree ?
about the rare dagger, what stats are are prefered ?

Spell Damage, Added Lightning Damage to Spells. Crit and Crit Multi.

"
Hey there, could you maybe list your Jewel's ?
great build so far ! :)

Updated guide with Jewel section :)

Also improved links/trees again for when you have a 20 quality spark. Should see substantial damage increase with the changes. Keep in mind that the dext requirements for voltaxic are pretty steep and the pathing nodes helped reaching that, so you may be short on dext with the change. If you went voltaxic at all that is.
"
CantripN wrote:
"

Gem level seems to be the main thing. Also, Divinarius is useless for Spark, get a Rare.
As for the tree, all those juicy Jewel and crit/damage passives you're missing have a HUGE impact.

Pretty much this, also keep in mind you have to be in "low-life" range to get the damage increase from Pain Attunement. If your auras aren't quite getting you there try swapping some auras around to get you low enough. (35% or below is the range)
Last edited by Boulz on Apr 18, 2016, 5:55:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info