How do I gain more confidence to talk to women?

HOW TO TALK WOMEN WITHOUT FAIL
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2016, 2:42:03 PM
Try and fail and try again, until you succeed.
Worked for me with Atziri.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Start with ugly girls and work your way up.
Stop treating them like girls.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's a numbers game like anything else. More you talk to more comfortable you get.
Git R Dun!
I learned a long time ago to stop putting the big P on a pedestal and talk to them like the normal people they are. After that I learned that most people I try to talk to I don't gel with and they don't gel with me which helped me learn getting turned down isn't a negative reflection on me but rather most people aren't going to have a connection.

I also learned what I like and who to go for, athletic and intelligent. I like to be physically active so I go for smart girls who actually give a shit about their health and like to do physical activities. BUT I found that a lot of women who think their smart tend to think they're automatically right about whatever just because they know they're smart making them close minded which I don't like. So I leave people like that alone as well.

This means when I find an athletic person who's smart yet open minded we'll have a blast without even trying. Doesn't mean every person like that is the 'one' but it's a much better place to start.

tl;dr - Learn to treat them like normal people and find the type you naturally gel with and it will be a hell of a lot easier.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 25, 2016, 10:52:49 AM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Talk to them like people ;)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Without fail? Good luck with that.

Embrace the fail, and the fail will diminish. Eventually success replaces fail.

Works without fail.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
There's no "magical method". Just talk to them. They're humans too. However, I don't talk to new people very often unless they start the conversation. So take what I say with a grain of salt.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info