Tank in the DPS meta

for me barrage 2 shots, 23k ES(without +2 barrage enchantment)

since they do small chip damage, they proc flame dash very well so all your shots land on their face while namelocking.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 29, 2017, 6:57:42 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
It's just fun against casuals, the experienced players can all find a way around.

In my experience the best is to entierly ignore those builds. Mobility is awfull and damage extremely low.

I have no interest in punching walls in real life because it's entierly pointless.

-be regenfag in sarn

-dammit everyone avoid me, like I have haids :(.

-Ho look those guys fighting each other in corner

-their life/es get low because dueling

* run like a bitch and get between the 2 player ,cwdt culling gay spell trigger*

-both player dead haha! I showed you how great at pvp I am!

-get insulted, go back in middle of sarn

-see another duel in corner

-repeat action

-lololo I am pvp god.

As annoying as those traptwats who come behind you while dueling to steal kills.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 29, 2017, 9:11:12 AM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Can anyone suggest how experienced player should deal with xirgil build (15k+ es) while using Blade flurry or Lacerate at 9+ aps?

lets say we using HoWA BF with 20k avg hit (considered op for pve)
it's ~1k avg pvp damage or 500 vs 49% block after bcr. i.e 4500 pvp dps with (9.8 * 9 * 2) chance to trigger 10k/sec recharge after 1 sec of attacking.

Even math saying 'you have to roll insanely lucky damage streak in order to kill that afk xirgil guy'.

Is there any obvious way (for experienced players) to solve this?

You simply can't stick to certain active skills against everyone, swapping skill gems is even easier than swapping whole items, it is the most basic thing to do, and make very big difference in this case. Swapping for BCR is also very important, and whoever rolls HoWA in PvP without BCR options, I wouldn't call experienced.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Head_Less wrote:

People can act like a fag with any build.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
It's just fun against casuals, the experienced players can all find a way around.

In my experience the best is to entierly ignore those builds. Mobility is awfull and damage extremely low.

I have no interest in punching walls in real life because it's entierly pointless.

-be regenfag in sarn

-dammit everyone avoid me, like I have haids :(.

-Ho look those guys fighting each other in corner

-their life/es get low because dueling

* run like a bitch and get between the 2 player ,cwdt culling gay spell trigger*

-both player dead haha! I showed you how great at pvp I am!

-get insulted, go back in middle of sarn

-see another duel in corner

-repeat action

-lololo I am pvp god.

As annoying as those traptwats who come behind you while dueling to steal kills.

there are guys in sarn arena, using this xirgil stuff, following me for like non stop 3 minutes. they totally ignore everybody else, because their movespeed is lower than mine they keep following me until i deplete my flask charges. its kinda annoying. wherever i go, there is always a guy following me, trying to catch me with scorching ray.

guess whats gonna happen? after SR nerf, they'll all disappear from arena. such people give nothing to the pvp, nor to themselves.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

there are guys in sarn arena, using this xirgil stuff, following me for like non stop 3 minutes. they totally ignore everybody else, because their movespeed is lower than mine they keep following me until i deplete my flask charges. its kinda annoying. wherever i go, there is always a guy following me, trying to catch me with scorching ray.

Let me teach you the godlike way to let those retards in the dust on any build without investing in movespeed. It's one of the oldest PoE trick who was never nerfed.

Spoiler

Cross by the middle and they will lost interest in you extremely fast

Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 29, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

These work pretty well too

Holla atcha boy <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
You simply can't stick to certain active skills against everyone, swapping skill gems is even easier than swapping whole items, it is the most basic thing to do, and make very big difference in this case. Swapping for BCR is also very important, and whoever rolls HoWA in PvP without BCR options, I wouldn't call experienced.

You didn't read :P my example include using BCR.

Let's say with some jewel replacements we've managed to get 7aps instead of 9aps (and 10% more avg damage per hit)
so now we have 600 pvp damage per hit and 7 aps BF, would this help? (Nope)

Ok. let's freely swap skills. What can we do to actually change situation?
I'm looking for 'obvious for experienced player' workaround.

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Actually nevermind, all I'm truing to say, no matter how experienced you are (or you think you are) the best (and probably only) way to 'deal' with that xirgil bs as high damage range melee build is completely ignore it.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
You didn't read :P my example include using BCR.

Let's say with some jewel replacements we've managed to get 7aps instead of 9aps (and 10% more avg damage per hit)
so now we have 600 pvp damage per hit and 7 aps BF, would this help? (Nope)

Ok. let's freely swap skills. What can we do to actually change situation?
I'm looking for 'obvious for experienced player' workaround.

By BCR options I also meant having BCR weapons, which your example did not include, and even if detrimental against most opponents because the loss of huge base damage, it would mean also huge difference in the proc rate of xirgil.

I don't play much melee, so I could only guess Static Strike or Dual strike, but BF certainly does sound bad for this situation.

Don't know why you bring up this example, but It sounds very fabricated for high proc infliction and relying on unique claws cause that it can hardly swap to BCR weapons and advantageous skill alternatives, but that is very necessary if it cannot be solved by raw damage like mirrored weapons lacking BCR usually do.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 29, 2017, 2:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info