Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

No problem with stun?
"
Smerte wrote:
Got it. And by the way, what would you use as your 6th link in your Spark and Vaal Spark? Just chanced these
so I think I can get 6L shavs and 6L voltaxic now.

You can use either Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus, Faster Proj, or whatever else you can think of. Gratz on the Skyforth!
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

just a nooby question, why can you allocate 8 ascendancy points? Or how do you do it, I have played on normal and just got 2 Points and didn't unlocked a class. Did I miss something?

Scion still gets 6 points, the tree represents it a little wierd. Once you get all the Labs done it will make more sense :)
"
shalvak wrote:
No problem with stun?

Stun is sometimes annoying but positioning yourself correctly will usually keep you out of harms way. May be a better idea to get Eye of Chayula if you want to push past 90+ safely without ripping.
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

just a nooby question, why can you allocate 8 ascendancy points? Or how do you do it, I have played on normal and just got 2 Points and didn't unlocked a class. Did I miss something?

I've not even picked a point yet, but here is how I understood it. When you pick the third point in a branch (the Ranger Ascendancy for example) you get to pick one of three options connected to the third point for free, in this case Deadeye. To get both Deadeye and Berserker you only need 6 points.
Boys, could you help me a little bit with my own LL Crit spark build variation

Skill tree:

poeurl.com/BEe

For auras i use Clarity and Disc on blood magic gem and Haste, HoI and HoT (CoH + Ass Mark there) on mana.

The problem is is there any possibility to utilize this build without using Clarity and stacking mana regeneration? Maybe using WM on Blasphemy or else?

"
gopotan wrote:
Boys, could you help me a little bit with my own LL Crit spark build variation

Skill tree:

poeurl.com/BEe

For auras i use Clarity and Disc on blood magic gem and Haste, HoI and HoT (CoH + Ass Mark there) on mana.

The problem is is there any possibility to utilize this build without using Clarity and stacking mana regeneration? Maybe using WM on Blasphemy or else?

Spark is fairly mana hungry and I still run a mana pot even with clarity. If you were to run Haste and try to drop clarity I think you would find it to be a bit annoying. You could try a set up that gets mana on kill (Shadow mana nodes have this) and regen rolls on all your gear, but I don't think it will end up working out well especially on bosses.
and another questions is how good is Vitario's Acuity in terms of charges generation? I mean isn't 10% a small amount?
"
gopotan wrote:
and another questions is how good is Vitario's Acuity in terms of charges generation? I mean isn't 10% a small amount?

With the insane clear speed Spark has it is plenty of chance to gain charges and you will likely have max charges all the time. It also gives unique mods to projectile based on charges so it is very very nice for Spark!
cool concept. can you pls add the flasks that you are using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info