[2.2 PSC]Belton's Self Cast Harvest Blade Vortex (Lowlife or Life) MF/Atziri/Godmode Speed

http://imgur.com/CZyj9v5
Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Flask Priority: Taste of Hate, Atziris Promise, Quicksilver, Rumi's, Vinktar's-> 5th can be choice. For life based the hybrid flask is incredible, as you can spam it repeatedly never losing any life or mana, I also like the silver flask for Onslaught as a 5th option. You'll need bleed removal for both life/lowlife builds. For lowlife you should also have freeze removal (if you don't have immunity to freeze elsewhere). If your running vinktar's, having shock removal is very strong as well.

Trees

Lowlife

Life

Ascendency Picks

Assassin and Berserker

Gems

Mandatory: Blade Vortex->Faster Casting->Spell Echo
Semi Required Pending Talents/Gear: Increased Area of Effect, Increased Duration
Optional Supports: Added Fire damage, Increased Critical Strikes, Crit Multiplier, Phys to Lightning, Increased Rarity, Controlled Destruction, Blood Magic, Concentrated Effect

If you have both duration nodes, don't use Increased Duration.

If you have 2-3 AoE nodes and Carcass Jack don't use Inc AoE

Area of Effect is a huge Quality of Life bonus for this build and will greatly improve clear speed. Against tougher bosses (t12-13+) and Atziri, swap Inc AoE for Conc effect. Never use conc when mapping against trash.

Auras/Heralds

Hatred, Hoi, Clarity for Life based

Hatred, HoI, Clarity, Haste, Disc for Lowlife

Use HoI in 5l with Ice Bite, Cull, Curse on Hit, Assassin's mark (or Warlords Mark). If you have a second 6L, add innervate.

Vaal Skills

Vaal Haste Vaal Clarity Increased Duration

As a third Vaal skill you can use Vaal grace for life based or Vaal Disc for Lowlife based.
Last edited by Belton on Mar 22, 2016, 6:58:38 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2016, 10:13:23 AM
reserved for further updates
I don't understand where the godmode speed comes from? As far as I can tell you don't have any movement skills, nor a quicksilver of adrenaline. So godmode speed is just running with quicksilver+vaalhaste? That's like 120% MS. You should at least get adrenaline on your quicksilver and figure out a way to use phase run if you're not going to use moveskills. Also what are you doing to kill stragglers, do you have some kind of prolif? Because then again you will be wasting time chasing them down.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I don't understand where the godmode speed comes from? As far as I can tell you don't have any movement skills, nor a quicksilver of adrenaline. So godmode speed is just running with quicksilver+vaalhaste? That's like 120% MS. You should at least get adrenaline on your quicksilver and figure out a way to use phase run if you're not going to use moveskills. Also what are you doing to kill stragglers, do you have some kind of prolif? Because then again you will be wasting time chasing them down.

Did you look at the flasks?
Alchemists of adrenaline + onslaught + 10% from tree +30% from boots + haste + Vaal haste + flask effectiveness + aura effectiveness

Typically running at 250+ movespeed, if you factor in HH sometimes more.

Phase run is unnecessary and movement skills slow you down. Inc duration fucks up lightning warp and flame dash and we don't have enough IAS for leap slam to be useful.

Moreover you can feasibly achieve 100+% increased AoE for BV, further improving clearspeed.
Last edited by Belton on Mar 21, 2016, 4:31:05 PM
"
Belton wrote:

Alchemists of adrenaline + onslaught + 10% from tree +30% from boots + haste + Vaal haste + flask effectiveness

Phase run is unnecessary and movement skills slow you down. Inc duration fucks up lightning warp and flame dash and we don't have enough IAS for leap slam to be useful.

To be fair you have 12 flasks linked, so I just looked at the filled ones. And it adds up to around 210% movespeed with alchemists quicksilver of adrenaline and onslaught, not 250%. That is actually very good, but you're still a melee build without screen-wide AoE or whirling blades.

On my wander I have 34% from tree/boots. I also have 45% flask effect, so my quicksilver/adrenaline is giving me 70% x (1.45 + 0.25*1.45) + 20% x 1.2 (vhaste) + 49 (phase run) + 15 (pathfinder) = 251% ms. I also use KB with GMP/chain so I can offscreen most packs or kill them at the edge of my screen. I can clear T14 conservatory in 3:00 flat while taking time to loot. That is god mode speed. Your build is solid and no doubt among the faster clearing builds for a templeague, but it is not godmode speed!

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Belton wrote:

Alchemists of adrenaline + onslaught + 10% from tree +30% from boots + haste + Vaal haste + flask effectiveness

To be fair you have 12 flasks linked, so I just looked at the filled ones. And it adds up to around 210% movespeed with alchemists quicksilver of adrenaline and onslaught, not 250%. That is actually very good, but you're still a melee build without screen-wide AoE or whirling blades.

On my wander I have 34% from tree/boots. I also have 45% flask effect, so my quicksilver/adrenaline is giving me 70% x (1.45 + 0.25*1.45) + 20% x 1.2 (vhaste) + 49 (phase run) + 15 (pathfinder) = 251% ms. I also use KB with GMP/chain so I can offscreen most packs or kill them at the edge of my screen. I can clear T14 conservatory in 3:00 flat while taking time to loot. That is god mode speed. Your build is solid and no doubt among the faster clearing builds for a templeague, but it is not godmode speed!

To be fair it is tagged with (PSC) in the title. To compare mirrored gear in standard with a 2-3 week old temp league isn't particularly unbiased. "Godmode speed" in this regard is relative.
Also, as you mentioned- you could run phase run if you wanted to with this build- which would bring it to similar base values in terms of pure MS.

I'm not trying to suggest that this is faster clearing than LL wander in standard mind you, but I think your critiques are unrealistic given the timeline of this build's assembly.
Last edited by Belton on Mar 21, 2016, 5:21:50 PM
"
Belton wrote:

To be fair it is tagged with (PSC) in the title. To compare mirrored gear in standard with a 2 week old temp league isn't particularly unbiased. "Godmode speed" in this regard is relative.
Also, as you mentioned- you could run phase run if you wanted to with this build- which would bring it to similar base values in terms of pure MS.

I'm not trying to suggest that this is faster clearing than LL wander in standard mind you, but I think your critiques are unrealistic given the timeline of this build's assembly.

But even if you had double my budget you wouldn't be clearing faster than my wander. Blade vortex is simply mechanically limited. That's why I think it's not completely relevant that you only had 2 weeks. Your gear is pretty much perfect for BV. Also there are builds in Perandus that can clear certain maps faster than my Wander, even though they cost much less. For example Anapoe's PSC self cast sparker can clear gorge in 1:28. Best I could get was 1:35 on my wander.

Anyways, like I said I'm sure your clearspeed is good, it's just annoying when everyone uses the same accolades to describe themselves. They begin to lose meaning.

TBH you're giving my trollish posts more of a fair response than I expected. So props to you!

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Belton wrote:

To be fair it is tagged with (PSC) in the title. To compare mirrored gear in standard with a 2 week old temp league isn't particularly unbiased. "Godmode speed" in this regard is relative.

But even if you had double my budget you wouldn't be clearing faster than my wander. Blade vortex is simply mechanically limited. That's why I think it's not completely relevant that you only had 2 weeks. Your gear is pretty much perfect for BV. Also there are builds in Perandus that can clear certain maps faster than my Wander, even though they cost much less. For example Anapoe's PSC self cast sparker can clear gorge in 1:28. Best I could get was 1:35 on my wander.

Anyways, like I said I'm sure your clearspeed is good, it's just annoying when everyone uses the same accolades to describe themselves. They begin to lose meaning.

TBH you're giving my trollish posts more of a fair response than I expected. So props to you!

I have much respect for the LL wander, It's my build of choice (i've looked into your builds before). Accordingly I think that you deserved an appropriate response.

BV is mechanically limited for sure, however it also has alot of utility as opposed to something like spark.

The gem swaps for single target/ map mods are a definite bonus and its ability to scale through the game's content makes it quite enjoyable. Swapping set up to Conc/added fire/FC/Echo/BV/controlled destro and rocking onslaught/promise/ToH/Vinktars I can get over 100k tooltip on BV- somewhere between 1.5m-2m eDPS on single target fights- that combined with the ability to literally spam your flasks as fast as you can click them makes things like atziri a joke. Being able to gem swap to IIR/Inc AoE for trash is a huge + as well- as i'm sure you noticed I'm wearing ventor's even on lowlife- the damage and survivability is that strong.

For a temp league I think its a very strong option regardless of goals because of this utility, however were I to be playing in standard- LL wander would be my choice.
Last edited by Belton on Mar 21, 2016, 5:42:44 PM
"
Belton wrote:

The gem swaps for single target/ map mods are a definite bonus and its ability to scale through the game's content makes it quite enjoyable. Swapping set up to Conc/added fire/FC/Echo/BV/controlled destro and rocking onslaught/promise/ToH/Vinktars I can get over 100k tooltip on BV- somewhere between 1.5m-2m eDPS on single target fights- that combined with the ability to literally spam your flasks as fast as you can click them makes things like atziri a joke. Being able to gem swap to IIR/Inc AoE for trash is a huge + as well- as i'm sure you noticed I'm wearing ventor's even on lowlife- the damage and survivability is that strong.

Now that last sentence has got me thinking... can you make this into a sort of ultimate solo MFer? Like kill uber atziri with 300/100 iir/iiq?

Will have to try on my Witch later (the only class I have unspeced). Any thoughts on witch ascendancies? And how would you keep div dist up while not going OOM casting?

I'm thinking Rumi with 39% block x 1.38 flask effect => 53 block. Then add 5x 4% reckless defense jewels for max block (I don't know other ways to get block with 2handed axes). This will also cap spellblock. Or ascend as necromancer and use bone offering... hm.

It will also give you 50% increased chance to receive a crit. To counteract this downside we can just run a enhanced blasphemy enfeeble which will make crits do less damage than regular hits.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Mar 22, 2016, 2:27:17 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Belton wrote:

Now that last sentence has got me thinking... can you make this into a sort of ultimate solo MFer? Like kill uber atziri with 300/100 iir/iiq?

Will have to try on my Witch later (the only class I have unspeced). Any thoughts on witch ascendancies? And how would you keep div dist up while not going OOM casting?

I'm thinking Rumi with 39% block x 1.38 flask effect => 53 block. Then add 5x 4% reckless defense jewels for max block (I don't know other ways to get block with 2handed axes). This will also cap spellblock. Or ascend as necromancer and use bone offering... hm.

It will also give you 50% increased chance to receive a crit. To counteract this downside we can just run a enhanced blasphemy enfeeble which will make crits do less damage than regular hits.

Not a terrible idea but without WM sustaining mana cost on single target can be problematic, so you'd have to also be running dual-curse which, while feasible- would be a tall order (also since the best way a la ammy corruption would remove the IIR from a gold ammy for max MFing potential).

The best way I've found to sustain mana cost is be getting % reduc jewels. getting 3 of them can work as well as running 2 elreon rings, and its only one mod on the jewel- alternatively, you could put points into reduc.

In life based version using a bubbling of staunching hybrid is more than enough to sustain mana and infinitely heal yourself, the MF flask is okay-ish albeit too slow to keep up with BV's mana cost-> vaal clarity plays a big role here in most boss fights (unless you have a bubbling hyrbid then it doesnt matter)

Definitely feasible to run the highest content with this build fully spec'd into MF though, as aside from the harvest there aren't really any requirements gear wise so it would just be a matter of balancing resists/mitigation/life appropriately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info