[Theorycrafting] LL Crit Spark

Today in work i thought about LL Crit Spark build and done some theorycrafting. Just wondering if it will work / i could keep myself alive. And maybe you would have some ideas for improvement.

SKILL TREE - 112 points
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAW8DHgVCBx4NfA5IEGIRDxEvEVARlhZAGyUdFB1PHYMfQSBuIvQqCyo4KlsrCiycLKYtHy2oMFs0CjW5N2Y3g0GWQzZGcUcGSVFLrkyzUDBS7FfJXGtd8l9qX7BjQ2SdZp5sC20Zb55wUncHefZ7bnvXf8aDCYRIhFOExYV9hweHE4nTi3qMNox2jmSPRo_6kNaTJ5UulYeXIZuhm7WcpKEvpuunK6yXrJius7GQtAy0xbb6tzG31rmTvorBfMLswwnDOsNtykrK09DQ0PXZW9tZ217b5-L36QLquutj6_Xv_fDV8h3y4fem99f60g==

So from ascendac class - life leech, more damage, faster projectiles, 1 more projectile and 50% !! projectile piercing. With another 50% from tree we can skip support gem.

Gems would be: Spark - Spell Echo - PCoC ? - Increased Critical Damage - Increased Critical Strikes ( or Rarity ).
Done some calc and with dual divinarius and voidbringer i could get 95% crit cap.

As for items atleast 5L Shavs, some crit dagger + shield ( or 2 daggers? ), 3res es gloves / helmet.

Ideally i would like to run it sometimes as MF with Wondertrap + 2 Andvarius.

So the question is - would it have enought ES / leech to survive maps ?

Last edited by Erehr on Mar 16, 2016, 9:54:38 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 8:31:36 AM
Do you want low life or CI cuz the build you linked has CI in it. Pierce nodes are useless since u want to use projectile weakness curse with pierce gem. If you want a pretty optimized low life spark build check my character sparknog but i can't help you about MF.
Thanks for noticing. Somehow i missed the fact that i can't use CI with LL.
The thing about pierce is that i don't want to use either support gem or curse as it's waste of gem slot / time to cast curse. So picking 50% pierce nodes with 50% from ascendacy class will give the same effect. I know that without pierce gem i lost around 20% more damage and 7 skill points but in that place i can put Inc. Critical Damage with should give much more dmg overall. ( From my calculations it should be possible to cap 95 crit with 2 divinarius daggers , and even with only 1 it's still should be a lot )

Compared to your character i can also skip life leech gem (2% compared to 1.5% from ascendacy class) and get PCoC in that place.

Also the idea of using herald of ice + ice bite and wrath + innervate. Damn that's brillant. Never thought about that.

@Fixed skill tree.
Last edited by Erehr on Mar 16, 2016, 9:52:25 AM
I think you will have some mana issue, unless you are planning to use mana potion(s) all the time.
6-linked level 20 spark costs really a lot of mana, especially with 5 casts per sec.

Being LL, you would also want to run at least wrath, discipline, HoT, HoI and clarity. This is unfortunately not possible without taking some mana reservation nodes.

It should be noted also that Faster Projectile support gem is kinda mandatory to ensure fast clearing speed. Sure you can play without it, but I feel my clearing speed is way slower without it....

This is my level 91 crit spark HC skill tree:
Keep in mind that this is not low life.

Works like a charm, not very reflect friendly at its current stage with dual wielding void batterys but it works, you definitely have more than enough dps with a decent crit dagger and spirit shield.

gem setup: Spark - spell echo - pierce - life leech - faster projectiles
and if you manage to get a 6l, throw in lightning pen.
(you can probably drop the life leech after picking up the berserker ascendancy).

cwdt setup: immortal call - temporal chains - increased duration

frenzy charges: herald of ice - culling strike - ice bite - innervate

power charges: herald of thunder - curse on hit - assassin's mark

movement: whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify

movement 2 (optional): flame dash - faster casting

and fill out the 3 remaining sockets (wherever you have them) with summon ice golem, clarity and vaal haste.
Last edited by Hassi on Apr 4, 2016, 8:20:36 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alanti/characters
the character anapoe_prs
video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW2qjji8FXc
fuck u... profile private ,,!,,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info