Black Desert Online

Yo, anyone playing this game? How do you like it?
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2016, 8:34:20 AM
Cant beat a game that lets you play as MJ...Right?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
haha MJ valkyrie :) nice one.i have seen some celebrity look alike but this one is the best.

i started black desert.graphic are AMAZING, combat is good but the gear system is just weird....no lvl requirement, can equip top gear at lvl 1....also the look of gear is shit. there is no new model when you upgrade your equip. a lvl 1 and a lvl 50 gear look the same...the only way to get diferrent look is buying costume in cash shop(like 30$ each). you put a healm,no healm appear,you put shoes,no shoes etc.

the crafting,housing,gathering,tradepack is all gated with energye. crafting and housing is uber complicated.....i played over 15 years of mmorpg, and this game.....im fking lost with is economy system. the game that look similar was archage but all the economy and crafting system was pretty intuitive......black desert,not at all.

end-game is non existant exepte for lvling crafting,gathering, pvp, endless grind (no lvl cap) and pvp (seige not in the game yet)

overall the game look awsome and might have lot of potential but damn....the economy is easy to get lost and if you like dungeon,raid,dont bother with this game.

i will probably continue to play this game for a while and try to understand it since its B2P but if there was a sub to it....i would probably unsub

people throw the word sandbox all over this game but you can't trade anything between players besides potions which become soulbound after the trade.

the game has 3 servers per region with like 10 channels per server... not only that but when you see more than 20 people on screen, as you move in distance... others disappear... some appear out of no where... you can see far in the map in terms of mountains and stuff... no one there... you move close to it and people appear out of no where... it's annoying. which makes massive scale pvp a non existent thing.

guild max membership is 100, there is no alliances... if a guild wants more than 100 it has to make a sister guild... and both of them have to declare war (which costs guild money) on a victim guild, if the victim accepts a war between your guild but not the sister guild and both guilds want to aid each other fighting your victim... you will hit each other and kill each other, like friendly fire in counter-strike.

if you don't want to do guild vs guild, which is limited to 20 vs 20... across the entire map (lol), you can do siege pvp for castles... siege pvp in a phased game with 10 channels per server... what a fucking mess.

if you don't want to pvp and you are higher than 45, you can still be targeted and will lose exp each time you die, but like poe you can't go down a level... in a game of limitless leveling... sounds cool right? /sarcasm

so what you do if you don't pvp? basically play harvest moon online... the streamers on twitch who constantly give this game a lot of hype and good reviews and praise it like it's a godsend constantly just farm fish or sunflowers or whatever all day on their stream... wow dude... farming... soooo coool

welcome to black desert... another fail mmo, want a real sandbox go play eve... don't like scifi... go play albion online.
i was looking into it, but there is no assassin archetype :(

thanks for the additional info guys
I need more purple titles
If any of you guys have a EU guest pass lying around, shoot me a PM please.

Wife needs something to play, otherwise I have to do housework and stuff. Save me pls :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info