[2.2] Odas' Occultist Poison Nova Mine Guide [Budget][SC/HC viable][Uber Viable]

One more request, could you possibly put up the passive tree progression? so like what it should look like at level 30,50,70 etc. Just so i know where to go first, because i assume clever construction is quite more preferable compared to the left side of the tree?
Hi bro Dantross,
May i ask how much damage per use do u have when u took down the uber?

and Thank you a lot for sharing this great build with us which makes me give love to my witch again. I just collected the blow gears, and leveling the necessary gems.Really cant wait to use it to do the uber XD
Last edited by shuiduoduo121 on Mar 24, 2016, 7:15:58 PM
Is getting Stunned a problem for this build?

I'm making a Low-Life variant and am wondering if Chayula would be worth it or not.

Do you get stunned a lot when trying to place down Mines?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I'm making a Low-Life variant and am wondering if Chayula would be worth it or not.

stun is a problem for me especially when facing a fast attack ranger in the Hall of Grandmasters. but it could be avioded by play carefully, and try to place down mines a bit far from the mobs in most of other maps.
This build is pretty bananas. I never thought mines would do this much damage. Not sure if it's stronger than bladefall traps, but it's fun as hell so far. I decided to go for the ES path of occultist after I messed around a bit with the explosions. I didn't feel it was doing anything for me (although 10% more damage is surely nice). I think I'll stick with it as ES regenerating while you're being smacked is just so amazing for a build that can't leech life or ES, and immunity from stuns is going to be godly when I get that in a level or two.

Great build!
"
The only two mandatory uniques are the Consuming Dark Daggers. Since this patch's nerfs of the dagger, you need to dual wield them instead of using one plus an Infernal Mantle to achieve 100% fire to chaos conversion. The downside is you lose a shield for defenses, but you gain an extra aura in discipline, so it balances out.

Great build i'm playing lvl84 atm and quite enjoying it i would say, but idon't understand this... as it looks like some player are doing it with infernal mantle+consuming dark and it looks to me they are still converting 100% to chaos. Can anybody explain me this plz?
"
pimpre wrote:
"
The only two mandatory uniques are the Consuming Dark Daggers. Since this patch's nerfs of the dagger, you need to dual wield them instead of using one plus an Infernal Mantle to achieve 100% fire to chaos conversion. The downside is you lose a shield for defenses, but you gain an extra aura in discipline, so it balances out.

Great build i'm playing lvl84 atm and quite enjoying it i would say, but idon't understand this... as it looks like some player are doing it with infernal mantle+consuming dark and it looks to me they are still converting 100% to chaos. Can anybody explain me this plz?

for a legacy version of consuming dark, it converts 75% fire to chaos. So when it combines with the infernal mantle: 75%+25% = 100%. legacy consuming dark+infernal mantle will contribute to +1 fire gem/+ 35%fire dmg/+one shield or other off-hand u prefer, it suits to both CI build or hybrid hp/es build. For dw new consuming dark, u have a range of options of the armor part as well as more curses or auras (as u dont need to worry about the low mana debuff from infernal mantle), use carcass as bro Dantross did for larger area radius and area dmg, or use shavo for pain attunement.

Although currently i use legacy consuming dark+ infernal mantle, I will switch to the shavo one when I have enought currencies to buy es equipment which I think will have the maximum of dmg and defence.
Thank you for this build, I started doing this straight from the beginning of Perandus and have had the most success I've ever had in my Path of Exile career. I have Uber Atziri on farm status and have cleared T15 maps with ease. The only deaths I've ever taken are strictly from my own mistakes regarding positioning.

How jealous is everyone? :P
(That's an ~1.5x DPS increase, if anyone wasn't sure.)

My build is slightly different though, as I'm Low-Life. Lovin' my build though, it's amazing and fun.
I was super excited when I got the Enchant, rerolled FNM right away (I'd been trying to get the FNM repeat Enchant with the plan to re-roll FNM should I succeed.)

Temp Chains is amazing... So is Enfeeble.

Curse Immune Maps, not so much.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 29, 2016, 2:15:51 PM
"
shuiduoduo121 wrote:
Hi bro Dantross,
May i ask how much damage per use do u have when u took down the uber?

and Thank you a lot for sharing this great build with us which makes me give love to my witch again. I just collected the blow gears, and leveling the necessary gems.Really cant wait to use it to do the uber XD

I believe my tooltip was something like 4000 damage when I first killed uber. When you get to uber swap minefield to concentrated effect. During transition phases, you have more than enough time to drop multiple mines and the total damage will be higher with conc effect. I think the tooltip with conc effect was around 7000 damage.

"

I haven't tried hall of the grandmasters in a while, so I can't comment on it. I'd imagine I would get stunned if I got hit, but with the high effectiveness temp chains that rarely happens. You could also move some passive points around to pick up more in the Scion life wheel instead of jewels and the 9th mine to boost your life to say 5500. With enfeeble you aren't that low on health compared to a full health build.

"
Thank you for this build, I started doing this straight from the beginning of Perandus and have had the most success I've ever had in my Path of Exile career. I have Uber Atziri on farm status and have cleared T15 maps with ease. The only deaths I've ever taken are strictly from my own mistakes regarding positioning.

Thanks for the feedback. This is definitely the highest damage character I've made before too.

"
How jealous is everyone? :P

Super jealous :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info