Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Radiant Blade MTX

I don't know if it happens on every weapon type, or every class, but on 2h mace at least, and on marauder and witch, if you use the radiant blade MTX they don't grip the handle, they hold it below the pommel for marauder, and on the pommel for witch.

Last bumped on Mar 16, 2016, 3:38:11 AM
This happens to me too on a duelist using the MTX on a 2-handed ax.
Equip a 2 handed sword and watch the different animation, your character is retaining the animation for the base item type, not the MTX item type.
Makes sense. I guess if they made the item take the weapon property of the MTX item it would screw up passives and such. Still would be nice from an aesthetic stand point. Guess it's on the list of QoL stuff they would want to do but doesn't necessarily pay the bills.
All it would require doing is changing the character animation to match the MTX weapon type instead of the base weapon type, though while seeming simple enough from our point of view we have no way of knowing what's actually involved in doing so and how much work it may take, which could by why it hasn't happened. As long as GGG are aware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info