I spy ...

Great collection, keep it up! I hope GGG gradually polishes at least the more obvious stuff.

P.S. "Derpy" is still a thing if you ask Skallagrim. ;)
Thank you :) that would be nice.

It's getting tough... but 3.0 should bring more!
Spoiler

1) A gentlemen he is.
After you kill Hillock, the watch guard person traps himself behind the door, waiting forever for you to walk through. Though, kinda rude he doesn't let you back out.

2) No way in, no way out.
This tile had no stairs in or out, but you could warp/jump/dash into it. Make a TP in here for a noob friend with no movement skills or portals.
Also, nice paper-thin ornate railings all over the game :P Yay Planes and a texture.

3)♩ One is the loneliest number ♩
Only 1 rug has a pattern.
Also, I kinda like going here more than the hideout device, it looks so much cooler. it just needs a stash and zana/any master to sell, nearby.

4) Oh that's nasty.
A couple areas have gross stuff, congrats GGG art team. here's one:

5) But are they really?
These have always looked like stairs to me, but I know they are not. It's cool and irritating. Intended?

GGG, you should release white untextured renders of game assets, with AO. like this:

It looks neat and it'd be interesting to see just the game models with no textures, but nice lighting.
Toss in a few wireframes too (which I believe the mini/overlay map is) for extra points.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Apr 3, 2017, 2:41:46 PM
Final one before 3.0:
Spoiler

1) Help I've fallen (he left) and I can't get up (out)!
PvP'd a friend and he left to go trade (exited the game). no portals were create for me to leave, and no timer to expire. I had to exit aswell.

2) I don't know who I am anymore.
Why are Samite gloves ES but the Samite helmet is armour?

3) Now you see me, now you... wait, you never did.
Entered Oasis (I think) and this weird object appeared.

4) ♪ It's the end of the world as we know it ♪
If you go to the top part of Hakus hideout and zoom all the way in, you can see the draw distance limit.

rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Jun 12, 2017, 6:52:51 PM
3.0!
Been too busy playing, not looking. but some things I've noticed:

Spoiler
1) And the fields are ablaze. poor farmers.
this looks pretty sweet. the border between grass and charred grass, a border of fire. if only it was dynamic and actually moved.

2) I know the game has fishing.
I clearly remember doing it, long long ago. but I was noob and was like "this is useless" and vendored my only found fishing rod. 3-4 years later, stil havn't found another. But I do collect albino feathers.
Also, the statues on this fountain (with no water) are RNG'd. different little statues at different locations.

3) just chillin'
apparently when you kill spirit people (not torments), they don't disappear/leave the game. they just go above the camera.

4) weed-b-gone.
the new sarn lacks tall grass around the waypoint.

5) I want a clone machine too.
Or maybe the GGG artists should be banned for duplicating items! all these tables are the same, just flipped aroound.

6) Misc
many of the new big statues (in oriath, lunaris vs solaris, etc) are pretty damn awesome looking.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Sep 2, 2017, 2:51:57 PM
Some things.
Spoiler

1) ♩ It's a small universe afterall! ♩
The Space pattern in these portals is really small. it repeaters easily 3-5 times as you walk by it. It's kinda corny on an overall cool effect.
(it probably happens on all 'portal' like space effects)

2) ♪ Splish splash I'm taking a bath ♪
Skele's and players leave little wake animations, except the golem. Golems phase through water. It should be on the gem tag. "While standing in water, golems have phasing"

3) Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Nice little effect with the harbinger eyes.

4) "Big grains of salt"
Untainted Paradise maps shore line doesn't have little tidal waves :D it's more like a pool/calm water with little refractive lines.

5) ♫ I see skies of blue, dead corpses too ♫
The sky is now blue, not black, atleast in hakus hideout.

rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Oct 30, 2017, 4:03:09 PM
Wow. And I thought I was attentive to detail. :O

But, I may be a few months late to the party, but concerning this one:

"
tidbit wrote:

3) Now you see me, now you... wait, you never did.
Entered Oasis (I think) and this weird object appeared.
Spoiler
[/img]

Was there a Breach nearby? This looks like one of the large "Clasped hands", once the breach actually expands enough to reach the hand, you can actually open it. I believe these are intentionally meant to be part-visible before the breach is opened, if you pay attention, seen that quite a few times.
ya, I later learned that breach hands/chest things are visible outside of the undiscovered breach.
rawr. fear me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info