[2.2] TABASCO - very cheap & very strong

Dear fellow exiles,

I'd like to introduce build I made:

Toxic Angry Bladefaller Arranging Silent Chaos Overtime

shortly: TABASCO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHIAJDgDVg8

Build backround
Spoiler

The way you live determines the way you die.

I was always trying to create my own builds. Few of them were almost impossible to play due to lame design of tree and items ... and because I was poor as fuck every single league. For Perandus League I was trying Arctic breath elementalist but Labyrinth fucked with me. Then Raider - windripper in future. Again lack of gear ended this way. So I decided to try shadow because of its changes of tree last league. The double nodes +physical/chaos damage made me think about how to profit from both bonuses and still stay "AOE". I was planning the tree for EK. It was pretty good but not enough. So I decided to take nodes for AoE from tree and started building around Bladefall. Very soon I found it very strong and with right support gems I was able to kill all even in seconds... and now... here I stand prepared for all the challenges one can do.

Thank you for reading this bullshit.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gear:
Spoiler
Spoiler

explanation:
Apep's rage - source of power ... and cast speed (50%cast speed allows us to not use faster casting gem.
Tabula rasa - source of six link (+1 to level of socketed gems is nice to have, not necessary)
Goldrim - source of resistances, can be good rare for sure
Blood Dance - source of frenzy charges (my enchant is pretty good, didn't try any other)
Maligaro's virtuosity - source of ... I don't know - critical shit whatever :-) (I would kill for Acuity)
Zerpi's last breath - /survival mode on - life leech
Link: Bladefall - Added Fire Damage - Increased Area of Effect, Concetrated effect - Poison - Reduced mana

(I was playing ethereal knives till 62 with reverberation rod linked: EK-Faster casting-Added fire damage (output is powerful)

My current gear (experimenting little bit with Daresso's chest and Wyrmsign gloves)
Spoiler

Bladefall links:
Spoiler
5L - Bladefall - Reduced mana - Concentrated effect - Increased area of effect - Poison
6L - Bladefall - Reduced mana - Concentrated effect - Increased area of effect - Poison - Added fire damage / Added chaos damage (Tested both, both pretty good - it depends on your choice)

Skill tree:

Numbers - DPS, character sheet:
Spoiler

Unbuffed Bladefall - 0 power, 0 frenzy charges

Buffed Bladefall - 6 power, 4 frenzy charges

Character sheet

Mechanics
:
Spoiler
Combination of Chaos+physical damage to maximize effectivity of starting tree of Shadow. I play Assassin with Ambush + Unstable Infusion + Toxic delivery.
High mana cost of linked bladefall is reduced by Reduced mana (124 per cast - you need only 2 or 3 casts to kill Voll in merciless dried like). My gear misses armor nodes so I decided to go Acrobatics + planned HP pool 179%. Also when in trouble just put Zerpi's mana flask and enjoy leech (800%*124=992 leech/sec - I'm so sad I don't have vaal pact :-))
Frenzy charges are obtained by Blood Dance.
Power charges are obtained by Assassin's mark (blasphemy)+ Unstable Infusion.
Auras:
Blasphemy (Assassin's mark)
Clarity

Defence mechanics:
Life leech + life regeneration from Blood dance
CWDT - Frost wall - Detonate Dead - Vaal summon skeleton

Golem:
Stone golem - life regen is so absurd ... :D

Movement skill
Flame dash + Faster casting + Blood magic

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak - Skill point - Alira/Kraityn/Skill point (I have Alira)

Planned tree:

Total amount of currency needed:
Tabula - 15c
Apep's rage - (I bought one for 1fus and second for chaos) 2c
Maligaro's virtuosity - 15c
Amulet - self found (need to change for one with resists)
Blood Dance - 10c
Rings - self found
Helmet - 5c

Total:
47c

Pros and cons
Spoiler
+ Cheap
+ Powerful
+ Funny gameplay
+ AoE skill is actually your 1 target skill due to its power
+ Noob friendly (Atziri viable in right hands...)
+ Can do merci labyrinth easily
- Cannot do reflect phys maps
- Cannot facetank hard hitting bosses
- Gameplay is not just pushing the 1 button, you need to rush into pack of enemies
- Sometimes you die because evasion and acrobatics sucks since 2.1
- You need to keep your eye on mana pool and flasks sometimes

I know, this thread will miss the video, but build is actually very strong and if you try it, you will like it.

Feel free to answer all your questions - DingoTheEthereal

Changelog:
1) added pros and cons
2) labyrinth - completed in all three difficulties
3) pictures added - tree redesigned
4) new structure - bandit options added, mechanics part redesigned
5) added explanation to gear section
6) build backround added
Last edited by pajingtonn on Mar 18, 2016, 8:00:09 AM
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2016, 9:13:47 PM
updated, name added TaBASCO!
Whole post changed to be more friendly to newcomers
hi , your build is amazing , i have a question
in the wep i can use bino's kitchen ? for beter damage?
"
simo32 wrote:
hi , your build is amazing , i have a question
in the wep i can use bino's kitchen ? for beter damage?

I really didn't have a chance to try that. If I had two binos, I could try it. My aim from start was to use apep's rage. Poison is just additional bonus, main damage comes from pure chaos damage.

Last edited by pajingtonn on Mar 13, 2016, 9:51:35 AM
Added explanation to gear
Random shit added. Worth reading I think :-))
Hey man the build looks awsome i wanna try it. But you can do atziri's with it?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man the build looks awsome i wanna try it. But you can do atziri's with it?
of course you can. You'll need to kite a little bit and swap Faster casting instead of increased AoE and maybe mana leech swap for added fire
Last edited by pajingtonn on Mar 17, 2016, 12:50:00 PM
Im playing your build right now currently level 64 its amazing i replace Reduce mana with Mana Leech work amazing in packs but single not that good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info