{2.2} The Yolo speed demon CoCCharger

Intro:
"

Hey Guys! My name is Matt and this is what I been playing as my first character of the Perandus league =).

I wanted something that was able to clear maps extremely fast to farm some currencies for my other builds. I was looking for a high movement speed build that does not need to stop to do damage and so I created my own spin on the popular CoC Discharger.

The reason why i Choose Scion was for the sweet 1.5% leach for all dmg types 10% more damage, 1% flat crit and crit mult on targets with full life. That life node lets us drop life leach support gem which opens up way more dmg for our 5 and 6link setup.

Build Details
Spoiler
Defense:
- 6k ES with ok gear, 8k with good gear
- CI : immune to Chaos
- 75% fire, 75% cold, 75% lightning
- Vaal pact instant leach all of your life back
- Flame dash on faster cast to dodge
- optional Enfeeble on blasmephy for those truly scary map rolls
- Things that don't die instantly are frozen by ice nova or call of the brotherhood
- a max level CoDT + Conc + blade fall will instantly leach life back for you when you are in danger

Offense:
- multiple 7 power charge discharge going off in a span of a second
- Max crit pretty much all the time for every spell you do
- Ice nova in CoC setup to apply more EE, Chill, and dealing more damage

Utility:
- My version has 0 need for elreon rings
- easy chroming 2 greens and 4 blues for chest

Other Builds/Guides:

Passive Tree: Full build is at 111 points
"

Ascendancy Tree:
"

Go for Berzerker first then Assassin

Bandits:
"
Kill all. Kill all. Alira(Power Charge).

Aura's reservation setup:
"

Gear/Links:
"
Weapon - Flame Dash Lv 1 - Faster Casting - Blade Vortex Lv 1
1. Vagan's hit's can't be evaded dagger

Shield - Ice Golem | Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark or Enfeeble
1. High es shield with spell crit chnace

Helm - Inc Duration + Vaal haste + Vaal Discipline + Discipline
1. High es helmet with resistances

Boots - Lv l 1 CoDT + Lv 1 blade vortex + iAOE + Power charge on crit
1. High es boot with res

Glove - Lv 20 CoDT + Lv 20 blade fall + Conc effect | Clarity
1. High es glove with res

Chest - Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Increase Crit(CORE)
Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Increase Crit + Ice Nova(drop icenova if u have call of the brother hood)
Cyclone + CoC + Discharge + Increase Crit + Ice Nova + Whatever you want at this point

Rare ring or Call of the Brother Hood

Rare ring or Call of the Brother Hood
Having 2x Call of the Brother Hood will let you Freeze for an insane duration

Belt
1. High es belt with res

Amulet
1. Ammy with Res, Es, and crit multi and crit chance if you can

Inventory
Your skill usage doesn't stop with just your sockets on your gear! You can manipulate your sockets on the fly to adjust to different scenarios. I reserve the top row of my inventory for this purpose.

Goes something like this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wisdom scroll - Portal scroll - chaos orb - alteration - transmute - augment

enfeeble - Conc - iAOE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flask Choices
"
1. Atziri's Promise : chaos dmg, and leach too!
2. Diamond Flask : for even more crits
3. Granite Flask : Our defense vs physical
4. Quick silver : movement
5. Quick silver : movement/remove bleed

Jewel Selection
"
1. Energy From Within in that hybrid hp/es node slot
2. Rest of them roll es and crit multi or spell dmg or area dmg

Some build explanation/tips
Spoiler

Current Gear
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Apr 6, 2016, 12:59:30 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 11:10:44 AM
Any chance of a video?
What do you level with? and around what level do you go CI?
"
windrunner15 wrote:

hey...i've made this build verry optimized ...i did prefer purity of fire and lightning and discipline and enlighten al in a vertex mask ...GGG setup, now..in mi 5 L i use Cyclone-blade vortex-COC-IceNova-Discharge, f gloves i still prefer maligaros, mi es pool its on6.4 k es ...atziri normal goes very easy made some flawless runs aswell Rings, diamond al the way with atack speed on them ..amu with spell dmg, crit and crit multy ...a good es shield with spell dmg and for jewels...grabed 2mana gained on hit and atack speed al of them.
i leveled mi char using storm call and whent CI on lvl 77 . yes u will need some orb of regret on end.

BTW ...Matt...why in hell have u grabed does 3 crit multi nodes from scion??....they whont apply to discharge cuz they are % crit multi..they arent % GLOBAL multi ...
Last edited by ramler on Apr 6, 2016, 12:14:17 AM
"
ramler wrote:
"
windrunner15 wrote:

hey...i've made this build verry optimized ...i did prefer purity of fire and lightning and discipline and enlighten al in a vertex mask ...GGG setup, now..in mi 5 L i use Cyclone-blade vortex-COC-IceNova-Discharge, f gloves i still prefer maligaros, mi es pool its on6.4 k es ...atziri normal goes very easy made some flawless runs aswell Rings, diamond al the way with atack speed on them ..amu with spell dmg, crit and crit multy ...a good es shield with spell dmg and for jewels...grabed 2mana gained on hit and atack speed al of them.
i leveled mi char using storm call and whent CI on lvl 77 . yes u will need some orb of regret on end.

BTW ...Matt...why in hell have u grabed does 3 crit multi nodes from scion??....they whont apply to discharge cuz they are % crit multi..they arent % GLOBAL multi ...

IMO Purity of Fire without Volls devotion isnt a thing. id recommend using Blasphemy Assasins Mark and in curse immun maps u can use a Purity of Cold (which is better because noone ever dies to fire dmg-)

I saw you got a level 100% Character on your account and you dont know that this crit multi nodes are global?. TBH i would rather get Truestrike for more crit chance for cyclone instead of these 45% Crit multi, but those nodes DO APPLY to discharge.
i played coc discharge in almost every league since ambush/nemesis.

With some kind of fire dmg on your jewellry you can remove icenova and get inc Crit strikes gem first. its doing great work and youre proccing EE with your cyclone. 2+basecrit +100%crit chance is a lot.
Can you reload/update the passive tree for this build?
I was looking at this build for the upcoming league and when I went back the passive link this morning the poe planner brings up a blank tree.
I guess there things are being updated so I am hoping you can relink or post a screen shot so we have a template to work with for v2.3.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info